• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Who's Siegfried and Roy?

woot21

super noob

Ashkihyena

Of course you'd like that, your an idiot, personally, I'm glad to see Orton get an edge over DX, though of course, I'm sure that DX is gonig to win the Cyber Sunday match, dispite who the referee is, and I'm glad that Bischoff is getting more air time, defently going to look into his book.

latino heat

Mexican pride
I think the Orton character is in @55 but I sure as hell agree that he can wrestle and with Edge there unstopable!!!
GO Rated RKO!!!!!!!!
DX I got two word's for you......It's over!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I doubt that DX will lose to Edge and orton at cyber sunday, only because it would kill the fans, not critics, the fans to probabally see the most unstopable force of a tag team on RAW, that is loved so much, to lose.

And i wanted to no if the voting was fixed for cyber sunday.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Of course you'd like that, your an idiot, personally, I'm glad to see Orton get an edge over DX, though of course, I'm sure that DX is gonig to win the Cyber Sunday match, dispite who the referee is, and I'm glad that Bischoff is getting more air time, defently going to look into his book.

YO you better not call me an idiot. Yo know i was plannign on putting my poem abotu Orton in my sig, but I decided to do the Undertaker instead becuase i know you Randy Orton fans may hate me, I really don't care.

Anyway you know what would suck, If anybody here in the forums knew any wrestler and gets them to join this forums for this club. And if Orton was on, I'd die

Metagross

Just read the spoilers i say good news for me personally next week on Smackdown Kane will team up with Undertaker to face Ken Kennedy and MVP in a Tag Team Match,that's safe to say that Brothers of Destruction are back,i would say so anyway.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I have a quesiton. What is wrong with Kenny? Is he always this mad when the Spirit Squad looses? Can someone explain this

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I have a quesiton. What is wrong with Kenny? Is he always this mad when the Spirit Squad looses? Can someone explain this

The WWE is most probably setting up an angle to split them up.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch Raw on Friday, earliest it repeats in the UK after it's shown live on Monday nights.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OH i see. Forgot about the acting. GOD I WISH THIS WAS REAL. Well in my stories its going to be

I love a couple things going on right now.

1 Rated RKO, this seems to be leading to something grand.
2 The Chance RVD challenges BS after the CS Main Event.
3 That Shelton is at least in the voting for IC Title at CS.
4 Maria could be in the CS Title Match
5 FAROOQ saying Damn.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
5 FAROOQ saying Damn.

Best part of Raw!!! Why did he get fired??? or did he just retire?

Edit: I was just on wwe.com and read that Dave Taylor has a left torn meniscius. I think that he will be out for at least 6-9 mounths wat do u guys think? Also do u think that this is a big loss for smackdown, or even Regal for that matter?

Last edited:
Best part of Raw!!! Why did he get fired??? or did he just retire?

Edit: I was just on wwe.com and read that Dave Taylor has a left torn meniscius. I think that he will be out for at least 6-9 mounths wat do u guys think? Also do u think that this is a big loss for smackdown, or even Regal for that matter?

He retired for the same reason JBL did, injuries, did not want to do that anymore. HUGE loss for SD, GINORMOUS loss for Regal.

Ashkihyena

I love a couple things going on right now.

1 Rated RKO, this seems to be leading to something grand.
2 The Chance RVD challenges BS after the CS Main Event.
3 That Shelton is at least in the voting for IC Title at CS.
4 Maria could be in the CS Title Match
5 FAROOQ saying Damn.

I hope that RKO does do something, I was major, majorly dissapointed when he lost the Triple Threat match at WM 22, and then suspended. >.>;;; Very much so.

I also hope that RVD, when he does challenge for the belt wins it, though of course, I've been wishing that an ECW orginial would win. >.>;;; Of course, I've also been wishing that they'd bring in the older ECW belts, but of course, they don't want to do that I imagine.

Lol, and yeah, Farooq coming in was great, very much so.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I hope that RKO does do something, I was major, majorly dissapointed when he lost the Triple Threat match at WM 22, and then suspended. >.>;;; Very much so.

I also hope that RVD, when he does challenge for the belt wins it, though of course, I've been wishing that an ECW orginial would win. >.>;;; Of course, I've also been wishing that they'd bring in the older ECW belts, but of course, they don't want to do that I imagine.

Lol, and yeah, Farooq coming in was great, very much so.

I was happy that he was gone for that long. Thats what he gets for being himself. I'm starting to feel bad that Ortons wife married him anyway.

Speaking of marriage. Is edge and Lita really married or just married for RAW

Metagross

it's a kayfabe,in storyline there married,not in real life,any opinions on Brothers of destruction reunion.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
They're not even married in kayfabe, are they? I thought Kane crashed the wedding.

Cyber Sunday Predictions

WWE Champion John Cena vs World Heavyweight Champion King Booker vs ECW World Champion Big Show
Championship on the Line: World Heavyweight Championship (wish it would be the WWE Championship)
Winner: John Cena (not who I'd want to win, but I guess that's whats gonna happen)

DX vs Edge and Randy Orton
Referee: Eric Bischoff or Vince McMahon
Winners: Edge and Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship

Jeff Hardy (c) vs ????
Opponent: Carlito
Winner: Jeff Hardy (He hasn't had it long enough to lose it imo)

World Tag Team Championship

Spirit Squad (c) vs Ric Flair and ????
Partner: Roddy Piper or Dusty Rhodes
Winner: Spirit Squad (I reckon they'll lose it soon after, maybe the Raw afterwards)

Umaga vs ????
Opponent: Chris Benoit (could be Kane though)
Winner: Chris Benoit (if it's Kane, then Kane still)

Final of the WWE Women's Championship Tournament

Mickie James vs Lita/Maria
Winner: If Lita vs Mickie, then Lita, if Mickie vs Maria, then Mickie (Maria is on the CS Poster, so Maria could always pull off two upsets in a row, lol. I don't want Mickie to win though, she's pretty overrated in my opinion and has been given too much of a push in the last year. They should have put Melina in the final in place of Mickie. This match hasn't been added, but it said on the RAW preview for Monday that the final would be at CS. )

Ashkihyena

I was happy that he was gone for that long. Thats what he gets for being himself. I'm starting to feel bad that Ortons wife married him anyway.

Speaking of marriage. Is edge and Lita really married or just married for RAW

I said it once, and I'll say it again, your an idiot, personally, I wouldn't mind if someone you liked like Cena or Taker got suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.