1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The WWE Fan Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by klducks, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

Cena isn't leaving for a while. He's really popular and a crowd fav in 8/10 places. He isn't going anytime soon.

2. Ashkihyena

Ashkihyena Well-Known Member

Sadly, but I was just using him as an example, to counter all of the hate that he's giving Orton.

3. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

Orton's not my fav, but he's not nearly as bad as Pamizard says. He's got a bad persona on and off stage, but he's not a heartless monster 0_0 He's not all that bad, come on Pam

4. latino heat

latino heat Mexican pride

I agree He is in a55 on and off the stage but he can wrestle and isn't the devil

5. *pops in out of nowhere* I don't think the current topic is anything worth mentioning...but I missed Impact. ...But I think that was a good thing as I am feeling definitive Russo hate from around the IWC. Dixie, this would be a message from me to you:

FIRE THE MAN ALREADY!!!:mad:

6. Y2Gray

Y2Gray Well-Known Member

That reverse battle royale thing is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Russo has forgotten the golden rule of stipulation matches: if you can't describe it in 10 words or less, it's usually too complicated, and not logical.

Similarly, how was Eric Young fired a couple of weeks back, but then still gets a Loser Gets Fired match at Bound for Glory, without anyone saying he'd been re-hired?

Bobby/Robert/Whatever Roode rejects Bobby Heenan, Sherri Martel etc. for Traci Brooks? Why? He's the hottest free agent in sports-entertainment and he can only get on the pre-show of the last two pay-per-views?

Russo needs some logic in his booking, or people will not like it.

7. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

Alright I hate to admit this but guys, sorry about you know giving my feelings for Orton. As soon as I started hating him, i could not stop talking about him and saying bad stuff about him. SO i hope you all forgive me.

Well maybe not all of you. You know i even led my boyfriend, The Ultmate One to watching Smackdown the time Orton was still there. This caused him to hate Orton too.

8. Blaziken D.

Blaziken D. Sherlock James

I personally like Orton. If only he didn't team up with that idiot Edge. I would like to see Edge .VS. The Big Show .VS. Randy Orton. Now that would be a good match in my opinion.

9. Ashkihyena

Ashkihyena Well-Known Member

I wish that they would, I don't think that TNA will ever get up to WWE's level with Vince "WCW killer" Russo there. I don't generally comment on people I hate, most of the time anyways, but in Russo's case, I'll comment, I really, really, really hate the guy.

Edit: Russo, learn logic, ahahah, thats probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

10. Y2Gray

Y2Gray Well-Known Member

I would like to clarify that I have not yet watched the reverse battle royale on iMPACT! this week, I'm in the UK and as such have limited access to TNA, so I'm probably not in a position to judge.

And hey, I've read it played out better than it sounded on paper, so maybe it wasn't so bad after all. I still stand by my other comments about Young, Roode etc. though.

11. Metagross

Metagross Well-Known Member

any of you heard this no Cyber Sunday in the U.K.

12. Waterlight

Waterlight Oceanic Legend

I just read it too; I'd think they'd say something like that nearer to the time so you never know. Either way, I'm not that bothered since I'll just watch any decent matches on YouTube if it's not shown.

13. Y2Gray

Y2Gray Well-Known Member

Good luck with that, I think pretty much any WWE video is pulled from YouTube almost immediately these days.

14. I just hate to hear that after getting such a buildup for so long, The Naturals get squashed in a few minutes when they finally face the champs(LAX--granted, they've been champs again for a few days, but...).>_<

15. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

I wonder what the WWE would be like if it was real and there was no script. That would be cool rather then it being fake

16. The Bros. of Destruction are teaming up next week on SD. Thank you Vince for making this happen...even if it is for a night. Even so, I'm one happy fangirl.:D

...Oh, and Marty Wright's back. Every trick to go with a treat, and there's mine in time for Halloween.:(

17. klducks

klducks Constipation= Fetish

Thered actually be real fights, and it'd be more of boxing.

and it would really be more of street fighting or boxing. I mean, who would do a suplex if you were in a real life fight?

Plus Big Show would win every match. And if not, I have to say, Cena would win too.

18. woot21

woot21 super noob

klducks, I asked to join a few pages back, just want to make sure I can.

Sorta like what happened between Booker and Batista a couple months back.

Speaking of Batista, is it just me or are they turning him into a Goldberg clone? His gimmick is his intensity, his moves also now consisit of the spear and jackhammer.

Kane and Taker teaming up = must see TV. Now all they need to do is find a way to get the Hardy Boyz back together, on RAW (so there is some sort of tag-team division there).

19. Heh, I didn't realize that.:p But Dave's always been this aggressive--after all, he's chasing after a title that he was forced to surrender.;)

20. woot21

woot21 super noob

When I was watching Smackdown tonight, I swear JBL made a refrence to the whole Kenny Rogers thing, when Helms held the ropes to pin Hardy. Did anyone catch what he actually said, I thought i heard him say something about pine tar. Then there was also the person with the Kenny Rogers cheats sign.

^Yeah, I know he has always been that intense, but it is only recently that he added the Jackhammer. I just sorta find it funny that they know, as well as us, that a lot of the fans still love Bill, and well they have a guy as intense as he was, some where in the same level of popularity, and suddenly starts adding his sigunarute move. Just kinda funny. I know not Goldberg's coming back, so why are they turning Dave into Goldberg somewhat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.