1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The WWE Fan Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by klducks, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife JElliot

Simple really, the IWC HATES Goldberg, but they also hate Batista, so they turn Dave into GB, it makes perfect sense.

2. Ashkihyena

Ashkihyena Well-Known Member

Yeah, sad especally considering that TNA seems to be YouTube friendly (like when their roof caught fire that one time), but of course, Vince can't have free things running around *rolls eyes*

Haha, and the Boogeyman's back, yay for that!

3. Y2Gray

Y2Gray Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't get that. Why would they turn down free publicity on YouTube, because surely the more people see your product, the better, right? They could argue that it takes away from ratings and PPV buys, but if fans care enough to know what happens, as it happens, they'll watch live where they can, and YouTube could potentially draw in new fans who happen to come across it on the web.

And Boogeyman...it's not the 80's, Vince.

4. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

YAY I'M SO GLAD THE BOOGEYMAN"S BACK.

Now are those womrs he eats really real.

5. klducks

klducks Constipation= Fetish

I assume they are, as they do move.

And i'd do what boogeyman is doing. It really isn't that disgusting.

I mean, considering how much you get paid, id do it =D

6. ground tamer

ground tamer Hahahahahaha

How much do u guys think each wrestler is making??? I mean the top wrestlers that are constently wrestling on raw and smackdown?

7. Pamizard

I don't think Randy Orton is making that much. HAHA a joke for you Orton Fans.

Hmm I don't know.. Alot probably.

8. jake111

jake111 Who? Where? When?

Yup, they are real, wikipedia wrote it, and as mentioned before, they move

9. The Ultmate One

The Ultmate One The Mysteric One

Hey, I think that Orton gets a little less than Booker T, since he was named King Booker, but appearantly the other night, he was dismantled by Cena and Bastista.

Now I really like them both!!!!

----The ULTMATE One!!!!----

10. Pamizard

Theres my boyfriend for those of you Orton fans. I strongly agree with him.

11. I guess this would be a politics thing, this being JBL and all. Either way, I didn't hear him.

BTW, I'm currently doing a Taker/Kane chibi Halloween pic, which I hope to have done in time for the holiday. Just like the other chibis I've done, it's rated T for Too F'ing Kawaii.:3

...And yes, this means I'm gonna be evil and put the brothers in costumes.:D

12. Ashkihyena

Its because its free, and heaven forbid Vince actully lets someone do something about the WWE for free.

13. latino heat

latino heat Mexican pride

GOD FUKING DAMN IT
    NO NO NO NO.
    We were hoping that with Rey gone for awhile we could finaly stop seeing the Eddie feud
    But it looks like Chris Beniot is gonna take Rey's Place and the feud will start all over :( Im worried :(

14. Ashkihyena

>.>;;; I read that, Jesus, they just can't let it end, now they have to start it over with Chris Benoit, it sucks, quite much.

15. latino heat

latino heat Mexican pride

I know
    God why did Eddie have to go. :( T_T

16. DAMMIT CHRIS, IT'S A TRAP!:mad:

A week back and he winds up feuding Chavo. I'm sure Benoit will be pulling Chavito to a nice match and all, but this will be harder on him than it was on friggin' REY-REY!;__;

17. Pamizard

You know what i fear. Undertaker and Kane teaming up. They might have rivalry again

18. Metagross

Metagross Well-Known Member

for a few months they will be brothers of destruction possibly have a fued with DX or win the tag titles,then down the line Kane will turn on Taker leading to a match at Wrestlemania 23,there 3rd encounter,they both will retire after this match,that's what i'm expecting.

19. The Ultmate One

The Ultmate One The Mysteric One

I agree, what you guys are saying, both fear and destruction is the ultimate weapon to all levels of power.

20. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife JElliot

Agreed, Kane ends Taker's streak at WM 23, than they both call it quits. It will be an awesome Final match, and I think that Taker should go back for one final match to the original Taker, and Kane donn (sp) the mask one final time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.