• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be an awesome way to go, but from the looks of things it might be Edge going up against Taker next year.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I agree, what you guys are saying, both fear and destruction is the ultimate weapon to all levels of power.

Its a good thing I got by boyfriend to join these forums just for this club. WE RULE!!!

Anyhow, I wonder if Boggeyman is ever going to fight King Booker again.

latino heat

Mexican pride
I think Boogeyman might distract King Booker in one of his matches thus costing him the match.

Agreed, Kane ends Taker's streak at WM 23, than they both call it quits. It will be an awesome Final match, and I think that Taker should go back for one final match to the original Taker, and Kane donn (sp) the mask one final time.
That would be bad @55 I think that might happen with Kane retiring and all but who know's what Vince has in store for the future. :D

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Anyhow, I wonder if Boggeyman is ever going to fight King Booker again.
I dont think any time soon, since the boogeyman just came back from being fired. and looking at booker being the top notch star with the title, i dont think they'll cross.

maybe after boogey gets the secondary title like the us title. if he gets it though, i doubt it. seeing how he got fired once before for no reason at all.

Y2Gray

He was fired because he wasn't motivated enough to recover from his injury, WWE officials felt he was doing the bare minimum to rehab himself and also improve in the ring.

He was only bought back pretty much as a favour to Booker, who promised to keep an eye on him and train him.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Who did John Cena go against yesterday. I voted for the Coach three times sonce we are allowed to do that

Metagross

Taker's streak will never end,it's a legacy which no wrestler is worthy enought to end,every year people wonder will he finally lose,no it just won't happen.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
AND ORTON THOUGHT HE WAS ENDED TAKER'S REIGN. HA HA LOSER ORTON (sorry about that you Orton Fans). Gosh it would suck if anyone here knew Orton and otld him about me

Y2Gray

I think what you're missing is that a lot of us aren't Orton fans, we're just getting sick and tired of you continually bashing him. It's getting repetitive and boring.

Cena faced Coach by the way. I'm sure that was a stellar match...

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Yay so my voting helped. Wait i remeber last year i was only able to vote once. Why is this year letting us vote more then once

Y2Gray

Probably because they realised they couldn't stop people voting more than once anyway, since if you cleared your cookies you could vote again.

Also, they want to say they got some stupid amount of votes, like 5 billion votes, to make their product look more popular.

Metagross

I agree wwe, will never get the ratings or buyrates, they once got in attitude era, let's accept that,it will be that good again.

I'm done with the picture~

Here we go, nya...Halloween...Bros. of Destruction style!

The Brothers of Destruction never looked so cute.-^__^-

And I know, Inuyasha's the younger brother, but I already drew TakerYasha once before, so I'm used to drawing him(I actually did it at school today, nya!). And Kane gets the cooler sword, so there.:p(ignore the small uncolored spot near the end of Taker's outfit...)

Starting tomorrow, I'll be at work at--you knew it was coming--Eddie-sama's chibi-chibi. I realized his deathday was coming up while watching Cryme Tyme last night(major props to them for stealing Lawler's watch and wallet...they may be a ripoff of Los Guerreros, but I'll let them by on this one:D), and knew I had to do him and Terriermon NOW.

BTW, happy belated b-day to Edgy!^^

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Nice drawing Pika Hikari KT. Well people i'm going to vote for the same person a lot. Like (I'll give you one) I'm voting for the World Heavyweight to be on the line

latino heat

Mexican pride
Im going to vote for the WWE Championship but know matter what happen's Cena is going to win, I know :mad:

dragonair_king

Pokemon Master
CAN I JOIN????

NUMBER 1# MYSTERIO FAN!

UNTIL CHAVO MADE HIM SAY ~~~~I QUIT~~~~

FU*K YOU CHAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another rabid Rey-rey fan...terrific. Don't worry, it's just so he can get some long needed surgery on his leg. He'll be back in a few months.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.