1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The WWE Fan Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by klducks, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, at least the role fits--Davari's a cruiser, so he's pretty vulnerable to anyone between his size and the current champ's.XD

...And I just realized that since this is ECW, whenever there's an Extreme Rules match he's involved in, Daveri's free to use his real finisher(I'm thinking the carpet counts as a weapon/outside object...)!:D

2. Ashkihyena

Ashkihyena Well-Known Member

Thats another issue, I read on WrestleZone, that they're going to cut down on the extreme matches. :p Boo, more shinnagins I need to call on.

3. ImmortalKaine

ImmortalKaine Banned

TNA News

The Raven's Flock is coming back. "Maverick" Matt Bentley was dressed like Raven during the championship qualifier and he was in Raven's Perch. Word on the street is Maverick Matt and his partner Frankie Kazarian will join Raven and remake the Flock.

WWE News

What did I tell you guys 2 weeks ago?

Kane on SD! + Undertaker on SD! = Brothers of Destruction Reunited.

I stated this 2 weeks ago, before there was even talks of the BoD reuniting and look what happened last week. Teddy long announced a tag match with Kane and Undertaker. I am psychic. I am the best.

Other Stuff
    You don't think Daivari has wrestled before? He was Daivari in ROH (Ring of Honor for you WWE loving noobs) and he had a special which involved jumping off the turnbuckle while holding a carpet, the flying carpet splash or something like that. It was bound to happen.

Kane AND Undertaker retiring. Now the WWE will really suck. They finally get a chance to reunite and maybe beat the unholy hell out of the tag division and carry the titles once again.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  4. I know...what was Vince thinking? This must be so the main eventers don't die in the main event, that must be it, nya...

Speaking of which, I've been discussing Angle/Joe with some of the dodgers at Pokémopolis. Tim is definitely into the spirit of things as far as Angle-sama's concerned.:D

...I think everyone knew it was bound to happen eventually, even if they refer to their feud from '04. I for one am very giddy over the match, and hope those two still got it(actually, that's the other part of the reason I made that Halloween picture...).:)

Hmm...didn't Cassidy Riley go under Raven's wing not too long ago before Rav went psycho on us? I wonder what Kazari-chan and Bentley-chan have to do with him...I guess they're desperate in the tag scene.XD

5. dragonair_king

dragonair_king Pokemon Master

I CAN READ THAT ALL DAY AND STILL SMILE KNOWING WHAT HE DOES FOR HIS FANS.

God bless you Rey Mysterio

6. Ashkihyena

Sadly, thats not the case, its because Vince isn't a fan of the hardcore wrestling. >.>;;; Pretty bad, considering that thats what ECW was, and still should be.

And as for Divari, I'm sure everyone knows he could wrestle, and I bet everyone was freaking glad that he was wrestling instead of Khali, hope it remains that way.

7. Y2Gray

Y2Gray Well-Known Member

ECW was not just hardcore wrestling. A lot of the best in-ring workers of the generation wrestled there. Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Rey Mysterio, Super Crazy, Lance Storm and Chris Jericho all got their US starts in ECW.

Of course, there was a lot of hardcore wrestling too, but that's not what it was all about. The "Extreme" didn't just mean plunder, but also the most extreme wrestling matches.

What I don't understand is why Vince doesn't listen to what the fans want, but tries to tell the fans what they want. It's exceptionally frustrating.

8. Ashkihyena

Well, the hardcore matches were a major part of ECW, but yes, they had great workers and such, but yeah, it still had a majority of hardcore wrestling, which is how it should also remain today IMO.

And of course, thats Vincent Kennedy McMahon for you, thinks he knows everything, and won't listen to squat about what the fans want. I think once WCW went down, his ego inflated way to much.

9. I haven't had so much fun watching a match since that 8 man tag on Raw that ended with HBK taking the top of a dogpile pin on top of poor Edge.XD

I loved the Bros. of Destruction reunion, as you can tell.^^ The bad parts were when the match got paused twice, one leading to commercial; and the fact that Kane and Taker didn't come out together with the last BoD music/entrance they used.;_;

But everything else was great once they really got going...I even caught a few changes in emotion for Taker at times!:p This was a great way to cheer me up after being sick, since I'm usually not as markish during wrestling when I'm ill(just a sore throat...but it was pretty bad yesterday). If they do any more matches in the future together, I'll be looking foward to them.:)

BTW, I'm making nice progress on Eddie's chibi-chibi. I think I'm about a quarter done--basic design for Eddie and Terriermon are completed, while I have not yet done the crest, signature, and emoticons.^^;

10. woot21

woot21 super noob

I too really enjoyed the BoD reunion match. I was laughing at how badly they destroyed Kenndy and MVP. The one up mans ship reminded me a bit of when Show and Kane were Tag Champs together. I did change the channel during the begining of the show, Rey-Chavo thing over Eddie is depressing. Last time I got this into a match was the first match I saw. Goldberg v. Hogan WCW World Heavywieght Title match. I watched it over my friends house with him and his dad, I became an instant Goldberg mark, all three of us counted 1-2-3 when Goldberg pinned Hogan. Got me into wrestling.

I miss the WCW for a few reasons: 1. No major competion, for now for the main company 2. Back when there was the Monday Night war the matches we're great a lot of the time 3. For quite a while the WCW kept almost all story lines in the ring, without the backstage stuff, other than nWo and Scott Hall acholism(sp?) 4. The cruiserwieght division was amazingly enjoyable, it had Malenko, Jericho, Mysterio, Chavo, and many others that went insane with the off the top ropes stuff, if not great performers then great characters i.e. Disco Inferno (maybe one of the greatest gimmicks ever) 5. For a long time kept the females as valets and not wrestlers, not a knock on female wrestlers, but there is usualy only 3 or 4 that can actually wrestle in the WWE at any given time 6. There were great gimmicks such as Disco Inferno, Eddie's LWO (Latino World Order), the orginal group tag team champs the Tryad (DDP, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Kanyon), and the dancing idiots tag team Disco Inferno and Alex Wright
    Wow, I really miss the WCW.

Anyways, sorta curious what got everyone here interested in professional wrestling?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2006
  11. latino heat

latino heat Mexican pride

I cried during Rey farewell T_T
    Will this Fukcing feud ever end.Im so fukcing ******.
    First Rey then Chris please Vince stop this.Im begging you. T_T

12. I just stumbled upon SD one day in December '02 channel surfing.^_^; It was occasional at first, but then around WM time I watched it regularly. I was such a n00b back then.:p

13. latino heat

I guess I got into it because one day my older cousin was watching it and he showed me Stone Cold,The Rock and Undertaker and I started watching untill WM X8
    Then I started watching again to impress thsi girl I like and this Is were I officialy got hooked on.

14. woot21

woot21 super noob

Weren't we all when we first started watching. I was a huge mark guy myself, loving the Goldberg, I know a lot of people hate him know for the whole ending Bret Hart's carear thing, though I think that is on Hart too, wrestling the next night and doing a chair spot off his head the night after he got a concusion. I hated the heels, and loved the faces. Though I loved Disco Inferno no matter what, Italian disco dancing Travolta wannabe for the win. There were some great gimmicks back then, still gotta love The Dancing Idiots (Disco Inferno and Alex Wright), even if that wasn't their offical name, my bro and I called them that, still do thanks to WCW/NWO Revenge. There really needs to be a new company that is like the WCW was when it was winning the ratings war, not about the backstage promos or segements, but about the in-ring action, and most of the storyline stuff happening in the ring.

15. ground tamer

ground tamer Hahahahahaha

Anyways, sorta curious what got everyone here interested in professional wrestling?

I went over my friends house for a party. Then out of nowhere he asks me if i had ever watched wrestling b4. I said no and he turned on Raw which was on at the time of the party. The first thing that i saw that really exicited me was Jeff Hardy doing a Swantom Bomb onto someone. After that fathfull night i was hooked onto wrestling for a few years. (2002-2004). Then i started to drift away from wrestling at about the time that Lesnar was in wrestlemania XIX. After i heard that the wwe realisied Jeff hardy, i began to go into a downward sprial with the wwe. I stoped watching it for about 1 1/2 of a year intill i heard that eddie had died...thats what hooked me back onto the bandwagon.

16. latino heat

So is that good or bad?

I have been thinking how Paul London and Brian Kendrick might split:

I have noticed that Brian and Paul both like Ashley so maybe they will compete for her and then get mad at each other and then loosing the titles
    I know stupid but what do you guy's think?

17. woot21

woot21 super noob

Possible, yet completely predectible. Hope WWE creative does something a bit more creative than that.

18. ground tamer

I can't tell if it was good or bad to tell u the truth...for me it was both, but for everyone else it was bad so...

I accually think that Kindrick has a crush on ashley...i mean did u see how his face lit up when she kissed him! I hope that they don't split seeing as how they are a great tag team and how they just fly around the ring and use unique moves to win matches.

19. latino heat

I just hope it dosen't turn out like the Eddie feud? :(

20. ground tamer

Yeah me two...i hate Vince for doing this but i have a therey(sp) for these actions...

With Eddie dieing, and Chavo becoming weak both mentally and physically, it might have given Vince the idea that the Family name of Guerrero was tarnished. With this in mind, i believe that Vince wanted to to bring back the honor and meaning to the Guerrero name. And what better way then to have Chavo attack Rey when rey was at the top. This also has something to do with Mysterio's injury that he has to take some time and have surgury, but it might also expand and then we will see Benoit get involved like he has done this past week.

All that Vince wants to do is gain publicity for his company and he doesn't care who he has to run through/over to get what he wants...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.