• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

latino heat

Mexican pride
And destroy the tradition of Hardcore

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
And destroy the tradition of Hardcore

damn straight...speaking about hardcore things

I think that the wwe should bring back the Europion and hardcore championships back.
The hardcore was great seeing how many different people would hold it within a single episode
The Europeon championship i still don't no why they got rid of it...i alwasys liked that title

They could give the Hardcore championship to Smackdown and the europion championship to raw...what do u think

woot21

super noob
Or move the Hardcore title from show to show, seeing as how it use to be anywhere the champ was pinned they lost the title.

latino heat

Mexican pride
Yeah they should bring them back I loved the 24/7 Rule I remeber Wrsetlemania X8 that was funny as hell.

woot21

super noob
Was that the hardcore battle royale where the title changed hands about 40 times in one match?

latino heat

Mexican pride
No that was in WM 16 In WM X8 It was Maven v.s Goldust but Spike Dudley interfeird and won the title then the Hurricane won then Mighty Holly,then Christian and finaly Maven again

Weren't we all when we first started watching.
Quoted for truth. I am sort of ashamed that I used to like Hogan, selfish as he is(I wouldn't find out the truth until later).:p But I think there was a hidden smark in me, as I liked Angle almost immediately, especially when Team Angle was formed(and now you know why I'm such a defender of our Olympic Hero...).:D

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Anyways, sorta curious what got everyone here interested in professional wrestling?
My dad was channel hopping while I was there and we found WCW Nitro. He still loves Scott Hall to this day and Goldberg defeating Hogan for the title is still one of my greatest wrestling memories! I cheered for ages! I hated the NWO, especially Hogan because he was the leader and always cheated, so much!
Hall, LWO, Goldberg, Disco Inferno, DDP, the cruiserweights and Sting were great! My dad liked Jericho when he used to talk about Dean Malenko working in Burger King during his retirement angle!
Good times! Maybe TNA will make it one day too...

Metagross

Hogan is so selfish i agree, he put no one over,anyway what were your thoughts on BOD reunion last night,do you see it as a full time thing or a one off.

latino heat

Mexican pride
I think it's gonna last awhile and then Kane will betray the Undertaker and I thought it was funny as hell.
Neither MVP nor Kennedy wanted to get in the ring, and since they lost on perpese they had to kae the match No-DQ and No-Count out
I was laughing my @55 off

Ashkihyena

My dad was channel hopping while I was there and we found WCW Nitro. He still loves Scott Hall to this day and Goldberg defeating Hogan for the title is still one of my greatest wrestling memories! I cheered for ages! I hated the NWO, especially Hogan because he was the leader and always cheated, so much!
Hall, LWO, Goldberg, Disco Inferno, DDP, the cruiserweights and Sting were great! My dad liked Jericho when he used to talk about Dean Malenko working in Burger King during his retirement angle!
Good times! Maybe TNA will make it one day too...

The nWo was awsome, it was what put WCW over WWE for quite awhile, but unfortunly it kinda also broke the company, well, it was one of the things that did, but still it was great.

*Smirks* and you hated them cause they cheated, then they did exactly what they were ment too.

woot21

super noob
The nWo was awsome, it was what put WCW over WWE for quite awhile, but unfortunly it kinda also broke the company, well, it was one of the things that did, but still it was great.

*Smirks* and you hated them cause they cheated, then they did exactly what they were ment too.

Nah, what broke WCW was Vince Russo and the guy getting the Ready to Rumble bump becoming champ, also the finger poke. When that happened I was like OMG that is so stupid. If the finger and those two becoming champs hadn't happened, then the WCW might still be around. I think the way they should have turned Nash was have him lose in a "real" match to Hogan, then have him and Goldberg team up against Hogan and Hall and have Nash turn on Goldberg. That way they would have kept the WCH title credible for a while longer anyways.

Ashkihyena

Nah, what broke WCW was Vince Russo and the guy getting the Ready to Rumble bump becoming champ, also the finger poke. When that happened I was like OMG that is so stupid. If the finger and those two becoming champs hadn't happened, then the WCW might still be around. I think the way they should have turned Nash was have him lose in a "real" match to Hogan, then have him and Goldberg team up against Hogan and Hall and have Nash turn on Goldberg. That way they would have kept the WCH title credible for a while longer anyways.

Well, Russo and everything else you mentioned was a major part of the problem, but the real thing that killed WCW was the AOL-Time Warner merger. Bischoff was willing to purchase WCW from Ted Turner, but that idiot, Jamie Kellnor didn't want wrestling on his TV, so he shut it down.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Yep, ofcourse I was too young to realise that back then!
All the reasons listed above are good reasons for WCWs demise. Even Bischoff said it was the AOL-Time Warner merger that finished WCW.
Even though Vince bought it he could have continued to run it the way it was if he wanted to. As evidence I point to the final Nitro, where both shows were going at the same time under WWE control and everything was fine.
I miss WCW and if Vince decided to revive it like ECW it wouldn't be the same anyway.
R.I.P

latino heat

Mexican pride
You know what I just realized that almost ever diva has posed nude. :eek:
While I was looking for wallpaper's I found pic's of:
Torrie Wilson,Candice,Mickie,Christy,Stacy and Lita naked

woot21

super noob
You know what I just realized that almost ever diva has posed nude. :eek:
While I was looking for wallpaper's I found pic's of:
Torrie Wilson,Candice,Mickie,Christy,Stacy and Lita naked

You do realize that the ones of Stacy and Lita are fake?

Anyway did anyone order Cyber Sunday? Personaly I didn't, way too cheap. If you did what are your thoughts on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.