• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryDarkrai

Darkrai Master
I would Have Prefered Vladimir Kozlov to get the WWE title, and I Know it is soon but when does Gregory/Hurricane Helms Return

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I would Have Prefered Vladimir Kozlov to get the WWE title, and I Know it is soon but when does Gregory/Hurricane Helms Return

Friday, 12-5-08 (m/d/y)

Can I ask a simple question? Does anyone like the new Jeff Hardy face paint? I personally, love the idea of them going back and giving him the paint. The only thing is, well, the paint kinda sucks on him. It fits his "darker attitude", but it just looks weird on him, from my pov.

Ashkihyena

Wait, you want him to actually get the title? Wow, but anyways, yeah, he returns this Friday, yay, to bad he won't return as the Hurricane though, that was a great gimmick.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
I like the Jeff Hardy face paint.
Does anyone other than me like Vladimir Kozlov?

kozloz is okay. i do not like the face paint. it makes jeff hardy look like a poser. a sting poser. jeff hardy is not sting. JEFF HARDY IS JEFF HARDY!!!!!

JEFF HARDY IS NOT JEFF HARDY, he's a stunt man, I mean I like him but not as a wrestler,he's exciting but I don't want him with the WWE title

BTW is Vince still supposedly nearly dead in hospital from the Million Dollar Mania thing.

Ashkihyena

JEFF HARDY IS NOT JEFF HARDY, he's a stunt man, I mean I like him but not as a wrestler,he's exciting but I don't want him with the WWE title

BTW is Vince still supposedly nearly dead in hospital from the Million Dollar Mania thing.

In other words, thats why we have Shane and Steph on camera, ugh, less McMahons plz, not like I've watched Raw anyways when he won the WHC.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Well for all of those fanboys out there, including myself, I bare great news. A major title changed hands at Armageddon, and it wasn't Cena vs. Jericho.

Jeff Hardy has beaten both Triple H and Edge, to become the new WWE Champion. This is the first time in his career as champion, and it marks an even bigger accomplishment. Jeff Hardy has now became, only the seventh man in WWF/WWE history to become a Grand Slam champion. The other six are: HBK, Trips, Jericho, Angle, Eddie, and RVD.

Congrats Jeff.

Ashkihyena

Meh I'm ok with him having the WHC becuase Edge has the WWE,I would prefer if Orton had it but oh well

so vince is supposedly near dead?

I'm not, Cena doesn't deserve the title, never did, and especally not on his return match, I've basically Cenanuff.

Glad for Jeff though, I can continue watching Smackdown since I like the champion there.

woot21

super noob
I haven't been watching TNA lately, though I rarely watch it anyways, is CC back, or is he still in contract limbo? Also, what brand is Bam Neeley on?

woot21 out dawgs

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I haven't been watching TNA lately, though I rarely watch it anyways, is CC back, or is he still in contract limbo? Also, what brand is Bam Neeley on?

woot21 out dawgs

Christian Cage is really close to signing with the WWE. He would go to Smackdown! and fued with Jeff. The WWE has already started a storyline giving him the return edge. Rememebr when Jeff was attacked before Survivor Series, and we never found out who was behind it, although we spectulated it was Edge. Well they are ready to give it to Cage, when he returns...

Neely is on ECW I believe, although I haven't seen him in ages in a WWE ring...

Ashkihyena

Christian Cage is really close to signing with the WWE. He would go to Smackdown! and fued with Jeff. The WWE has already started a storyline giving him the return edge. Rememebr when Jeff was attacked before Survivor Series, and we never found out who was behind it, although we spectulated it was Edge. Well they are ready to give it to Cage, when he returns...

Neely is on ECW I believe, although I haven't seen him in ages in a WWE ring...

I still think that Christian returning to WWE is going to be a humongous mistake for him since Vince thinks he isn't main event material, and you know how that turns out for that particular superstar.

woot21

super noob
I'm sure you could figure it out but the driver in jeff hardys "hit and run" is christian and it is my guess that he will win the royal rumble
Hindsight is 20/20, huh?

Anyways, I think it is time for small things stoppin' and big things poppin'. Time to revive the club.

I'm loving Randy Orton's storyline. He is the heel in the WWE right now. He's standing up to the McMahon's but for all the wrong reasons. I don't think any other guy on the roster, besides maybe Edge or HHH could pull it of as well as Orton. Both punts have been brutal and stiff. And his reactions both times have been great. They worked a very good way to save credibility at the start of the show, after last week's debacle.

Now for other things, heel Matt Hardy is good. Very good. And so is MVP starting to win. Also Orton-Taker on RAW hell yeah! Not sure about the RAW chamber match with Thorn and Kofi in there, but with Kane, Jericho, and Rey in there to direct some traffic I feel it will work out well. I have nothing against Kofi or Thorn, it's just that they both seem to rough around the edges at times for PPV main-event match.

woot21 out dawgs

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OH mt gosh i havent been on here in a while. Nice to see everyone again

well i havent watched wreslting in weeks so can anyone tell me what I missed thats very important?

Status
Not open for further replies.