• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashkihyena

Hindsight is 20/20, huh?

Anyways, I think it is time for small things stoppin' and big things poppin'. Time to revive the club.

I'm loving Randy Orton's storyline. He is the heel in the WWE right now. He's standing up to the McMahon's but for all the wrong reasons. I don't think any other guy on the roster, besides maybe Edge or HHH could pull it of as well as Orton. Both punts have been brutal and stiff. And his reactions both times have been great. They worked a very good way to save credibility at the start of the show, after last week's debacle.

Now for other things, heel Matt Hardy is good. Very good. And so is MVP starting to win. Also Orton-Taker on RAW hell yeah! Not sure about the RAW chamber match with Thorn and Kofi in there, but with Kane, Jericho, and Rey in there to direct some traffic I feel it will work out well. I have nothing against Kofi or Thorn, it's just that they both seem to rough around the edges at times for PPV main-event match.

woot21 out dawgs

Uh, Thorn? Don't you mean Knox? Oh yeah \_0__/ Orton pose for Orton winning the Royal Rumble, just hope that Cena doesn't pull his Superman BS at WrestleMania and retain the title as he doesn't deserve it, that and I'd really like to watch Raw again.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OK the only thing i heard from a friend that Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble. meh i dont care... althought least its not for the WE champion and only for the World heavyweight.. am i right?

woot21

super noob
OH mt gosh i havent been on here in a while. Nice to see everyone again

well i havent watched wreslting in weeks so can anyone tell me what I missed thats very important?
Important notes since the Rumble, and the week before it. Orton punter Vince. Orton wins rumble. Matt Hardy heel turn. Edge wins WWE Championship. Cena retains. Orton enters feud with the McMahon's. Hardy explains why he did what he did, but says he wasn't the one doing behind the attacks on Jeff. Two chamber matches at NWO. Kane, Kofi, Rey, Cena, Jericho, and Knox in the Raw one. Taker, Show, Edge, HHH so far in the SD! one. Orton punts Shane in the kidneys when Shane protects Steph from punt in head. Finaly vs Swagger at NWO for ECW Title. HBK vs JBL at NWO for rights to HBK/HBK's freedom. Jericho and Rourick exchange words, hinting at those two at WM. Flair returns Monday, and Taker faces Orton on Monday. That about covers it.

Also, Ashkiyena, you're missing some great storylines right now with the Orton thing and HBK-JBL. Screw if Cena is champ, that is ignorable, with the Orton stuff going on. He is getting better, can actually have decent matches without being needed to be carried completely, sometimes.

woot21 out dawgs

Ashkihyena

OK the only thing i heard from a friend that Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble. meh i dont care... althought least its not for the WE champion and only for the World heavyweight.. am i right?

Oh yeah, not like the WHC is better, oh yeah, not because the World Heavyweight title doesn't look like a toy, oh yeah, not because the WHC is the more prestigious, despite the douche whose holding it now.

And Woot, yeah, I know, but like I said, I would not watch if either Cena or Trips held a belt, until WrestleMania, hopefully when Orton wins the belt I hope.

And honestly, I don't believe the HBK thing, yeah, like anyone believes HBK is broke on the salary that I'm sure he makes.

woot21

super noob
And honestly, I don't believe the HBK thing, yeah, like anyone believes HBK is broke on the salary that I'm sure he makes.
Which is why it has gotten better recently, with JBL being the one they have getting the heat. Works much better that way.

woot21 out dawgs

Ashkihyena

Well, Christian is back, and on ECW. Despite being the C brand, thats kinda a smart move for him since Raw has Cena and Smackdown has Triple H, and I'm sure if he moved to either of those brands, all he'd do is job since when he last was in the WWE, Vince only considered him Midcard.

Personally, I think its a mistake on Christian's part since Vince doesn't consider him main event material, and even if he did, he'd still probably job to Triple H or Cena eventually.

Ashkihyena

:rolleyes: Surprise surprise, look whose in the World Heavyweight Championship match. **** it WWE, leave Cena out of the title matches, and for that matter, have Triple H drop the strap and never let him have another run at it either.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
:rolleyes: Surprise surprise, look whose in the World Heavyweight Championship match. **** it WWE, leave Cena out of the title matches, and for that matter, have Triple H drop the strap and never let him have another run at it either.

*Wait for Cena to die of a stupid overdose*

*wait for HHH to break leg during pedigree*

woot21

super noob
Umm, has this club died?

Now for WWE related stuff, 'Mania in 5 days, etc. Also, what has happened to Mr. Kennedy? Has he been released or is he still injured, or what? Also, has Dolph Ziggler disappeared too? I mean he has been on RAW once in the past month and a half I think.

One more thing, Santino is the best thing in the WWE right now.

woot21 out dawgs

Ashkihyena

Well, looks like I can't watch WWE anymore, I hate the champions, I hate WWE, I hate Vince McMahon, **** you Vince McMahon.

woot21

super noob
Well, with the draft and Trips on RAW, RAW will be a huge bore, with Trips winning everything. Though I am glad to see some of the people who are going to be on there now. Also, is anyone going to watch WWE Superstars?

woot21 out dawgs

Ashkihyena

Well, with the draft and Trips on RAW, RAW will be a huge bore, with Trips winning everything. Though I am glad to see some of the people who are going to be on there now. Also, is anyone going to watch WWE Superstars?

woot21 out dawgs

Yeah, I don't plan on watching Raw anytime soon...well, for that matter much of WWE anyways since its apparent that the title is just going to float between Cena and Trips without anyone else getting a reign.

woot21

super noob
Yeah, I don't plan on watching Raw anytime soon...well, for that matter much of WWE anyways since its apparent that the title is just going to float between Cena and Trips without anyone else getting a reign.
Well I don't see Trips having a reign anytime soon. Though how about Cena, huh? Don't mind him, he just got tossed through glass, that was part of a 7,000 watt searchlight, then had it explode on him. Don't worry though, he'll show up at tomorrow night's RAW though. Not only that, but he'll at first having trouble standing on his own, but at the end of the show he'll seem perfectly fine. God damn it WWE, a guy has a light explode while he is in it and he isn't out for at least 2 or 3 weeks, WTF? GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

woot21 out dawgs

Ashkihyena

Well I don't see Trips having a reign anytime soon. Though how about Cena, huh? Don't mind him, he just got tossed through glass, that was part of a 7,000 watt searchlight, then had it explode on him. Don't worry though, he'll show up at tomorrow night's RAW though. Not only that, but he'll at first having trouble standing on his own, but at the end of the show he'll seem perfectly fine. God damn it WWE, a guy has a light explode while he is in it and he isn't out for at least 2 or 3 weeks, WTF? GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

woot21 out dawgs

Heh, Backlash was damn well awesome it was, I know that I'll be buying it when it comes out on DVD, and yeah, Cena was on Raw the following night and cost Show the #1 contenders spot, surprise surprise, pft, Cena.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
i havent watched smackdown in a while i watched a little bit of raw

If vicky's the GM of Raw now, i was curious, is teddy long the smackdown GM again or is it someone else

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
i havent watched smackdown in a while i watched a little bit of raw

If vicky's the GM of Raw now, i was curious, is teddy long the smackdown GM again or is it someone else

Vickie's the General manager of RAW, Teddy is the General Manager of Smackdown and Tiffany is the General Manager of ECW.

Smackdown and ECW are still my favourite brands, although I like a few superstars on RAW. My favourite is definately Evan Bourne or John Morrison, and I enjoy watching the Divas sections for humour. I don't mean to insult the divas in anyway by saying that, it's just I am amused by them ^__^

As far as the storylines are going, they are ok I guess. The only thing I hate is people like Batista who seem like they can only go for the titles, and that is what they do the whole time /: I wouldn't mind for once one of these superstars just having a normal rivalry with no title involved, to therefore push someone else for a title reign. I guess what they are doing with Batista now is better than a purely "I WANT YOUR TITLE!" storyline, although there is still the WWE championship involved.

Also guys umm, it's been like a year since I last posted, but I am part of this club!!

woot21

super noob
Cena-Bigshow. There you go Spoinky.

Also, unless WWE throws a swerve Orton looks like he is retaining, thank goodness.

woot21 out dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.