• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Benoit Is 4Real

A Wrestling God
klducks said:
meh... shawn is old news... ppl only like him cuz hes face... thats y i still partially like him... =\

the only time i liked HBK was the good ole DX days... man those rocked =\

royal rumble prediction: angle vs show vs jbl vs book vs guerrero vs undertaker = WWE title

i think it will be just show and jbl so the royal rumble can have taker and eddie in it

Yep...Show's going to be JBL's next challenger; which leads into...

KT's Smackdown Review(Dec. 16):

-For those of us that didn't order Armageddon(and that'd be a good majority of us), JBL retained his title at the traditional 'Worst PPV of the Year'. Orlando Jordan's in the ring, he introduces the champ...and cue the confetti and balloons. Ugh; when will this reign end?!>_<; The former APA member says he is the 'Champion of Champions'...and that's a cue for..KURT ANGLE?! Kurt gives a serous, yet funny promo on JBL...quote of the night: "For your information; I INVENTED the 'over the top ridiculous champion celebration...BUCKO!":D(of course, this starts a 'bucko' chant for JBL) THERE'S the Angle I know and love!^_^ Bradshaw says(after rejecting a title match from Kurt) he's going to be taking the rest of the year off; and cue the GM. Teddy books JBL vs. Angle as tonight's main event...this is gonna be awesome!

-Kidman/Akio vs. 619/RVD(non title)...More great stuff from the Smackdown tag champs. Regal and Eugene better defend THEIR titles sometime soon...;)(Then again...never mind. Damn draft.) RVD hits the 5* Frog Splash on Akio for the win.

-Torrie Wilson's out to promote the trip to Baghdad next week. She doesn't mention that Foley will be there too, however.(neither do Cole or Tazz)

-Speaking of Cole and Tazz; Heidenreich(with Heyman MIA) appears out of nowhere(DAMMIT!), and Cole(with the kidnapping still fresh in his mind) bails to the other side of the ring. Jon then reads an alright poem about Taker...and that it isn't over. Poor Taker; he has to put up with almost an exact clone of Nathan Jones; only worse.;_;

-Eddie and Booker are backstage; talking about the Fatal 4 Way. one of the divas walks by; and the guys flirt for a bit. Then the subject changes to the trip to Iraq and which one of them will be the bigger star there. They almost get at each other; but Booker was just pressing Eddie's buttons! For some reason; I found this segment very cute and funny. Almost like the backstage segments with Angle and Lesnar last year...let's see where this new friendship leads.;)

-Orlando wants to talk to Long, but Michelle blocks his way and says Teddy is meditating. He must've taken a cue from RVD...NO; that's NOT what I meant!>_<; BTW; can anyone think of a shipping name for Michelle and Rob?-^_^- Orlando runs into Luther, they argue about who's leader is better...and Orlando gets the upper hand.

-Kenzo/René vs. Booker/Eddie. Eddie comes out in a pretty cool-looking lowrider. Hiroko interferes near the end with a Singapore Cane...but doesn't get ANY offense as Booker stares her outta the ring. Scissor Kick/Frog Splash(in order) on Kenzo gets the 3.

-Back with the Cabinet; it seems JBL doesn't wanna go to Iraq, as it's a warzone...that, or he doesn't want his àss kicked by Foley!;) Carlito comes in, and says both JBL and himself have a common enemy: Teddy Long. Triple C bites out of his apple...but swallows and leaves the room with a smile.

-Recap of Cena vs. Jesus at Armegeddon. That turntable US Title is SO COOL!:D And is it just me, or does Cena look a bit older than the last time we saw him? Jesus' head gets a gash when they are fighting through the crowd, so most of the match is in monochrome. Cena FINALLY gets his chain back after the match, and looks as cute as ever!-^_^-

-Well; the time has come. Al Snow announces the TE 4 winner as...Daniel Puder! And he's been entered into the upcoming Royal Rumble as a result!^_^ Miz is a good sport about it...I really hope he comes back.

-Angle's in his locker room w/Jindrak and Reigns. Luther drops blatant hints to Kurt about medical insurance, but it's no good: Our Olympic Hero is set on getting a 5th WWE title reign.:)

-JBL vs. Angle(WWE Title). Before the match begins; Teddy announces the main event for next week: Taker vs. Heidenreich. At least they're getting this over with. Plus, with the show being held outside, I wonder what Taker's entrance will be like...(pyro, maybe?) Then Joy comes out in a cute Santa outfit passing out candy canes...even one for JBL; which p!sses Amy off. CATFIGHT~! Teddy sends all cronies to the back to finally get this underway. The crowd was really behind Angle on this...I was really happy to be cheering for one of my favorites again!^_^ The end comes when Kurt has JBL in the Full Ankle Lock(y'know; the Heel Hook), but Orlando purposely interferes to have Bradshaw retain. Damn; if only this was TNA...:( Big Show enters; cleans house and makes the 'I want the belt' sign at JBL to end the show.

Last edited:

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Well, i'm gunna do a quick review of smackdown and rate the segments :)

-JBL comes out and does his usual 'I WON' celebration now with extra confetti and boring cabinet, which brings out Kurt Angle to inform JBL that he came up with the whole stupid confetti celebration. John BUCKO Layfield, was probably the best call ever and Kurt pulled a temporary face turn for the night. Probably 6/10, Kurt rules doing this stuff but JBL's Cabinet stood around looking goofy.

-Kidman and Akio vs. Rey Mysterio and RVD(non title) Despite the fact I like RVD/Rey's combination I hate seeing Kidman and Akio reduced to jobbing, seriously this is what bob holly and spike dudley should be doing, not skilled wrestlers like Akio. No real spots from Kidman either. 7/10 due to me being ****** at the fact Akio is jobbing.

-Torrie Wilson comes out and hurts my ears with her stupid accent, while being all US patriotic which is my main cause of hating Vinnie Mac's idea's at the moment. 2/10 and that's only for eye candy factor.

- Hypenreich comes out and reads a poem, I dunno who's writing for him but they're awful, poor taker - he's now feuding the only person on the roster worse than Mordecai instead of Mordecai. 3/10 for Michael Cole's acting.

-Booker T and Eddie are stuffing around backstage and checking out the chicks, funny stuff here with these two, can't not love Eddie and Booker on the mic at the same time. 7/10 would be higher but hehe no brawling.

- Orlando gets blocked from Teddy Long by Michelle then runs into Luther, they argue about who's boss is better and in what was a truly great piece of acting Orlando informs Luther that JBL provides healthcare. 7/10 and see above for why it's not higher.

-Kenzo and René vs. Booker T and Eddie Not really the best match for Eddie or the book but that's because Kenzo isn't really good in the US style of wrestling yet, Rene pulled his weight and the finish was almost exactly like that of the Fatal Four Way Tag match at WMXX except with Eddie not RVD. 9/10 simply because of Dupree.

-JBL supports war but fears warzones, this was a good laugh about the best part of right wing America for me so it gets a bonus for politics. 7/10 no explanation.

-WWE displaying the complete and utter squash of Armageddon, Jesus was injured which is why.. but seriously did they HAVE to make him do no offence for an entire match. 0/10 as Cena sucks and I like Jesus.

-Dan Puder wins tough enough, Al Snow owns on the mic and I'm glad to see that he won, WWE need some good ring talent and he has the right look for a championship contender. 5/10 as it had no wrestling when there should've been a beatdown the winner session by the locker room.

- Luther blatantly hints that he want's health care to Kurt who keeps his heel factor by saying 'I've got a match to win'. 6/10 as Kurt and Luther ain't a bad mix.

-JBL vs. Angle(WWE Title) good match, and highly predictable ending with Big Show CLEANING UP EVERYTHING, the F-5 was awesome and JBL played his complete ***** role awesomely. 9/10 and the best part of the night.

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
Now I'm going to do a review of smackdown as well...
Just kidding. Heidenreich is so so so crap, he can't act, he can't wrestle all he is is big and thats crap as well. Instead of that waste of time part with him reading the poem, funaki should have defended his newly won title. And why do they keep bringing new women in every weekl. If I wanted to see pretty ladies, I'd go to college and I do. I'd rather have all the people they released a month or so ago or val venis getting a good push than a million scantily clad women. I like christy though, she has nice ummm hair :)

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I'd say Val Venis should be the reason for the million scantily clad ladies eh?

Give him the old sorta godfather gimmick and watch the draw power :)

S

Shadow Shedinja

Hey

Can I join? I love Smackdown.
Fav wrestlers:The Rock, Undertaker, Stone Cold, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero (However u spell that last part), and all those other wrestlers.

I like almost all of the special moves. I can't wait till I get Smackdown vs. Raw. Hopefully I'll get it for Xmas.

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
Leon-IH thats a great idea, give him like a new costume or something and hecan become the new godfather. He's a much better wrestler than the old godfather. It would be cool but it won't happen seeing as Vince only likes guys taller than 6"5 and hes about 6"2, oh well I can dream.
Can't wait to see smackdown from iraq this week.

C

CherryShadowZ

Pika Hikari KT said:
-Recap of Cena vs. Jesus at Armegeddon. That turntable US Title is SO COOL!:D And is it just me, or does Cena look a bit older than the last time we saw him? Jesus' head gets a gash when they are fighting through the crowd, so most of the match is in monochrome. Cena FINALLY gets his chain back after the match, and looks as cute as ever!-^_^-

-Well; the time has come. Al Snow announces the TE 4 winner as...Daniel Puder! And he's been entered into the upcoming Royal Rumble as a result!^_^ Miz is a good sport about it...I really hope he comes back.

He didn't look at hott as his first return at Survivor Series, that brown shirt *drool*. You know the Miz was such a good sport about losing I kinda like him now, it was obvious that Puder would win a reason I kinda don't like him.

About CCC and JBL, it's not working. If they get a heel GM and a heel champion Smackdown is going to suck...agian. I like the idea of the Booker T and Eddie tag team partners.

Lastly I can't help but cringe, what kind of way of starting a fued is BUCKO? It's pretty darn sad.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I think I must have missed something because I just saw Val Venis on Heat and he was BOLD!
Surely there wasn't a hair vs hair match or something....?!

CherryShadowZ: Puder winning was a bit obvious...(even more obvious was the fact that Dan and Miz would be the final two) I don't think we'll be getting another Smackdown GM for a while...I can't think of an original way Long could quit or get fired.(Smackdown has had enough GM changes, anyway!>_<) And Angle's 'Bucko' comment sent me into giggles...I like goofy heel Kurt better than the serious badàss Kurt.:p

cartwright: Shut up about Val. I wish I could like him; but due to his current gimmick, I hate him. Didn't like him much as Chief Morley, either.:(

Last edited:

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
You like Cena, Orton and all the amazingly sucky people but you don't like val venis? Sometimes I feel like I don't belong in the wwe fanbase seeing as nobody I like is actaully still in the company or is on raw at all.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Pika Hikari KT said:
cartwright: Shut up about Val. I wish I could like him; but due to his current gimmick, I hate him. Didn't like him much as Chief Morley, either.:(

Jeez! I get shouted at for one comment! I guess you just can't ask questions here anymore.....:(
I didn't like his Chief Morley character either! Picking on the Dudley Boyz was mean!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
No offense to Orton fans, but evertime he comes out into the ring, there's never an insane reaction from the crowd like Stone Cold used to get. He isn't going to become a future champion for long unless he starts to get the crowd going.

Prediction for New Years Revolution - HHH to win, although my heart says Batista, he looks like a champion, not to mention that he his actually becoming much more popular with the WWE fans.

Mac_2785

PICK UP THE PIECES!!
I'll Join.I've been watching WWE(WWF) since i was 7.Anyway my favs are undertaker,hienderich,kane,Baista(basically the big Death guys)&Kurt.I play WWE Smackdown .vs. RAW every time I'm on serebii.Ashame there will be no more THQ WWE games.I think they should gave Taker his due & give him the title cuz he gets it every decade or so.But HHH gets it every 2 hours & hold it for a century.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
navel_fluff said:
I like christy though, she has nice ummm hair :)

im sorry but carmella or joy should have won...

joy = cuz she knows how to use her ***

carmella = cuz she did playboy and has experience on cam

Sharpshooter007 said:
No offense to Orton fans, but evertime he comes out into the ring, there's never an insane reaction from the crowd like Stone Cold used to get. He isn't going to become a future champion for long unless he starts to get the crowd going.

orton sucks at everything. he sucks at wrestling... he sucks at being a baby face... he sucks at being face

Sharpshooter007 said:
Prediction for New Years Revolution - HHH to win, although my heart says Batista, he looks like a champion, not to mention that he his actually becoming much more popular with the WWE fans.

i agree, HHH will win the title

Aw, dammit! I always seem to mess things up due to my somewhat b!tchy nature...;_; Sorry guys. As for today's recap; instead of the recap show last night, I'll do either Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania XX. Heads for RR, Tails for WM.*flips coin* It's heads, so the Rumble it is!
--------------
KT's Royal Rumble Recap:

-Keep in mind that Mick Foley's supposed to be here, as ordered by Sheriff Austin.

-Dudley Boyz vs. Flair/Batista...This is a Tables match for the Tag Titles, which Ric and Dave were holding at the time. This one was rather short and the worst Tables match I've seen. Coach ran in near the end...but was pulled in for the Wazzup Headbutt. Flair made the save, and Batista got the spinebuster on D-Von through a table for the win.>_<;

-CENA~!^_^ He's being interviewed by Josh, and does a mini rap which includes: “These twenty-nine other guys, they can’t see me. Tonight, the Royal Rumble is going to be won by…” “R…V…D.”:p(after that, there's the usual crack joke for Rob.) Cena has new Word Life brass knuckles, cool...

-Jamie Noble vs. Rey-Rey...Cruiser title's on the line, and Noble's got a blinded Nidia with him.(If you remember, Tajiri hit her with the black mist late last year; and Noble's been using her to his advantage before this match happened) The end came when Jamie was tripped by his girlfriend(and we'd find out that she could see after all on the following Smackdown), allowing Rey to 619 him and springboard legdrop him for the win.

-Eddie vs. Chavito...The other reason I ordered this PPV, the first reason being the Rumble match. This was also kinda short, but Eddie didn't snap at all in this match until he Frog Splashed his nephew and pinned him for 3. Then you can guess what happened next.;)

-Benoit's being interviewed when Evolution(minus Trips) interrupt. Flair says while Chris may be the best technical wrestler, he always comes short of winning the big one. We'll just have to see about that, won't we Ric?

-Brock Lesnar vs. Hardcore Holly...WWE title on the line, as I prepare for the worst. Holly used a lot of Full Nelsons to try to give Brock a broken neck. Bob's efforts were in vain as Lesnar F5'd him for the win.

-Trips is getting his wrists taped up; Shawn's praying to god...Their match is next!

-Trips vs. HBK...This is a Last Man Standing match for the World Heavyweight title. As always; Shawn was the first one to blade. Brutal match which after 30 minutes, ended on a tie after one final connecting Superkick that put both of them down for 10. Due to the tie, Hunter retains the belt...But HBK was the true winner afterwards, as he walked out of the arena on his own, while GameCube wheeled out on a stretcher!^_^

-Time for the Rumble! For a nice change, Tazz and JR are the announcers for this match.:) But before we go on; Bischoff walks out and says Raw's better.(I think he also gets in a shot at ECW...uh-oh) Cue Heyman, and they stare each other down. Heyman attacks; but cue Austin, who asks who started it. Paul says Eric obviously, and there's a Stunner for Bisch. Beer bash follows, but SC Stunners Heyman anyway.:p

-Terri interviews Goldberg, but Brock enters and gets in a shot about the last time they saw each other. But Goldberg tricks Lesnar into thinking Hardcore's behind him and says Foley(who still hasn't arrived) isn't the coward; Brocky is.

-NOW it's time for the Rumble!:D #1 is Benoit, obviously. #2 is...Randy Orton. They fight it out...#3 is Mark Henry, who Chris and Randy try to beat down, but it's no good. #4 is Tajiri. He gets in a few good kicks on Orton and the handspring elbow on RKO. Orton almost gets tossed, but hangs on and gets back in. #5 is Bradshaw's final appearance in the Rumble before switching gimmicks. He's also the first person tossed.

-3..2..1...*rhino roar* Here comes Rhyno at #6. He immdiately goes after Benoit; while Taji has the Tarantula successfully hooked on Henry. Rhyno Gores Tajiri out, while Benoit somewhat easily eliminates Henry. On a replay, it seems Taji misted Mark before hooking him in the Tarantula! 3..2..1...*Oh YEAH~!* Version 1 is lucky #7, and hits Rhyno with the Side Effect before getting tossed by Benoit...but hangs on. 3..2..1...*Holla if ya hear me!* Final Rumble appearence by Scott Stiener at #8. Suplexes and clotheslines to everyone, but Benoit returns the 'favor' with some suplexes of his own. 3..2..1...*generic heel music* Meh; Matt Morgan's #9 and fills in for Batista by no selling and hitting the sitdown powerbomb. 3..2..1...*Stand back; there's a Hurricane comin' through!* Poor Hurricane's(#10) tossed as soon as he came in. everyone's still slugging it out as time runs close...

-3..2..1...*Can you dig it; SUCKA?* Booker(#11) goes after Scott, and Randy gets the Ax Kick. 3..2..1...*pyro explosion* Kane cleans house while Stiener is eliminated by Booker. Kane hasn't eliminated anyone yet...3..2..1...

-*GONG~!~!* Lights are out; I mark out hard, and Kane-o is PO'ed that his big brother doesn't know when he's dead yet.:p While Kane fumes in anger, he doesn't notice the Bookerman behind him until it's too late.:D It turns out unlucky #13 was actually Spike Dudley; and Kane gives him a Chokeslam from Héll for his troubles. 3..2..1...*Turn it up!* Poor Rikishi(#14), this is HIS final Rumble appearance as well...kinda.(He was in the Smackdown Rumble later that week) Rikishi cleans house and gives Morgan the Stinkface!^_^ 3..2..1...*La Resistànce music* René Dupree(#15) gets in the French Tickler at some point, then tosses out Hardy. René follows him out via Rikishi's Superkick.

-3..2..1...*train bells* A-Train's #16, and this makes final Rumble appearance #3. Train goes after Rikishi as Benoit FINALLY dumps Morgan. Everyone gangs up on A-Train; but RKO tosses Rikishi, then Booker! Train, Orton and Benoit are the only ones in the ring as we await another person. 3..2..1...*WGTT music* It's Shelton Benjamin at #17, and Chris tosses out A-Train. Soon after, Shelton gets tossed too via Orton. Whoa, we're back to Benoit and Randy! They knock each other out; and time for another entrant. 3..2..1...*Somebody call my momma* I think I'm gonna be sick...Lamont introduces The Cat(#18). Miller dances badly in the ring as Chris and Randy come to. Benoit and RKO thankfully get rid of them.^_^ 3..2..1...*You Suck! You Suck!* ANGLE~!(#19) Kurt and Chris go at it while Randy wisely stays away until there's an opening. 3..2..1...*You look..* Yay...Rico at #20. He gets dumped by Orton quickly.

-3..2..1...*This is a test...* But Test's not coming out...(it would've been another 'last appearance in the Rumble') We go backstage to find Austin yelling at somebody off camera who apparently knocked out Test. SC says to that person he's the new #21; and I think we all know who it is!(I wonder if Austin planned this from the start?) *Car crash* Foley's back~! What Randy's thinking right now: "Aw, sh!t." As JR tells off Tazz, Foley quickly eliminates both RKO and himself with the Cactus Clothesline. Doesn't end there, though; as they continue their fight near the crowd. 3..2..1...*Christian's music* While the CLB enters at #22, the focus is still on Mick and Randy as they fight up the ramp. 3..2..1...*FBI music* Nunzio is next at #23...and gets Mr. Socko. Randy uses the distraction to make a run for it(while hitting Mick low), and Foley follows right behind. Nunzio hides outside the ring, waiting for his opportunity to strike. 3..2..1...*WE~ELL, it's the Big Show!* Show(#24) doesn't toss anybody out yet, but he does clean house. 3..2..1...*C'mon Jericho, show us what ya got...* Y2J is #25...we're drawing closer to Goldberg! Everyone teams up to take down Show, but it isn't enough.

-3..2..1...*WGTT music* Charlie Haas is #26. Christian and Jericho try tossing Benoit over, but he hangs on! The CLB turns on his partner and tries tossing him, but it doesn't work and Y2J tosses HIM out instead! 3..2..1...*I'm an àss man..* Billy Gunn's back at #27 and immediately hits the Fameàsser on a few people, including Show. Everyone pairs off as we count down again. 3..2..1...*So, you think you're untouchable?* CENA~!(#28) RVD and Goldberg are the only ones left to come... Cena spots Nunzio and brings him in, but gets jumped by the US title holder. Nunzio makes a really dumb mistake by going after Show; and as you'd expect, goes nowhere. 3..2..1...*One of a kind!* RVD's #29 and goes after Show; and once again, that goes nowhere. Cena gives Angle the FU; and it's time for the final entrant.

- 3..2..1...*dun dun, dun dun dun...* Time for the midcarders to go! Spears for Show and Gunn, and a powerslam for Haas. Haas gets eliminated indirectly, then speared out. Gunn gets tossed, and so does the Italian Piranha. But wait--Brock's in the ring, and gives Bill an F5! "Brock; YOU'RE NEXT!!" Oh boy.:rolleyes: And Angle dumps Goldberg to continue the tradition of #30 never winning the Rumble. The top 6 are Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Cena, Rob, and Show. First order of business: Get rid of Show. The faces work together to get Show down: Y2J's Lionsault, RVD's Frog Splash, Cena's Five Knuckle Shuffle, Benoit's Diving Headbutt, and the Angle Slam. They try to carry him, but...heh, they can't.:p Show tosses Cena(who blows his knee upon impact), then Rob, tries to toss Y2J, but he skins the cat. Final 4: Benoit, Jericho, Angle and Show. Everyone brawls a bit, and Show tosses...no, CHOKESLAMS Jericho out. No matter who wins now; it's a Smackdown win. Show Chokeslams Benoit, but falls victim to the Angle Slam. Kurt polls the crowd who to go after, and Show gets an Ankle Lock. Unfortunately, Show powers out and dumps out a still-hanging-on Angle. Benoit vs. Show now. ...Ok; I'll stop the play by play and go straight to the ending:

-Chris and Show are fighting on the ropes. Benoit hangs onto the ropes for dear life, while trying to get Show over at the same time. Show's up...up...over...and DOWN TO THE FLOOR!! BENOIT WINS! BENOIT WINS!:D Best. Match. EVER!

C

CherryShadowZ

And here I was wondering why you had the results to the Royal Rumble...stupid me...

So clear this up for me guys, all the chicks from the Diva Search were hired right? Now I heard this from my brother, I think he read it on ToonZone, all the guys from the 1 million dollar Tough Enough are gonna get hired, so is it true not.

No; not all of the divas--more like 6 or 7. Wait a sec; Christy, Joy, Candace, Maria, Amy, and a couple other of them who I can't remember; but I think I nailed all of 'em.^_^ I definitely know Traci isn't there, and Carmella was sent walking after her brief reappearence. Who knows if they'll bring back some of the TE 4 guys in the same manner...:confused:

Last edited:

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Pika Hikari KT said:
Who knows if they'll bring back some of the TE 4 guys in the same manner...:confused:

I hope they don't! That contest was fixed! It was obvious Puder was going to win as he kept winning all the events! How else was he able to beat that guy with the big arm muscles in that arm wrestling contest?

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
CherryShadowZ said:
I think he read it on ToonZone, all the guys from the 1 million dollar Tough Enough are gonna get hired, so is it true not.

rumors have it that justice smith (or wtv his name is) is going to be someones body guard... but meh, just a rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.