• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
A couple of the people in that tough enough competition had no personalitys. Chris Nawrocki, Nick Mitchell and Ryan Reeves for example. I thought Dan Rodimer would do well because he was a big guy, they will probably bring back him, justice smith and the miz because people seemed to like them. Tough enough sucks anyway, the first one was the best one. I think instead of wasting money on new talent they should use the ones they've got.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
navel_fluff said:
I think instead of wasting money on new talent they should use the ones they've got.

I agree with that, espeacially for Smackdown! That show hardly uses it's cruiserweights (Paul London, Spike, Akio etc.)
And I haven't seen the Dudley Boyz for weeks! Surely being sent through some tables by the Big Show hasn't injured them!:(

Rumor has it the Dudleyz are returning at that new ECW PPV(!!)...But whenever those two come back, they're probably gonna make quite the impact! Carlito and Jesus, however, are going to be on the shelf for quite some time: Triple C's arm will take a few months to heal(but he'll still be on TV), while Jesus needs surgery for..I think a shoulder injury.>_<;

C

CherryShadowZ

Pika Hikari KT said:
Triple C's arm will take a few months to heal(but he'll still be on TV), while Jesus needs surgery for..I think a shoulder injury.>_<;
What? Jesus is injured, how annoying. They should have just gave someone a push instead of bringing in these guys. I totally agree with you guys, the had to lay off people just to pay the new people, I miss Rico, he rocked his gimmick.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Pika Hikari KT said:
Rumor has it the Dudleyz are returning at that new ECW PPV

Ahh **** no, not Vinnie Mac running an ECW style PPV. Seriously WWE lacks the half stars that made ECW great (Sabu, The Sandman, Raven, New Jack, Homicide, The Pitbulls (Durante is dead now :())

Smackdown has no good cruiserweights besides Chavo, Rey, Nunzio, and Akio. London can't ground wrestle at all, Spike is hopeless, Kidman's good but too sloppy, Funaki is more a technical wrestler than a cruiserweight, and Shannon Moore has been wrecked by lack of TV time.

Seriously if WWE wanted to hire some new wrestlers why didn't they get some good cruiserweights like Devon Storm (Crowbar), El Nicho Millionairo (Psychosis), Blitzkreig, Ruckus, Sabian, Xavier.

Now the last three are all wrestling in Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), and Blitzkreig has been wrestling occasionally on Independants after being fired from WCW in early 2000 (when the money trouble kicked in) and he's better than Rey Mysterio.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
cartwright said:
And I haven't seen the Dudley Boyz for weeks! Surely being sent through some tables by the Big Show hasn't injured them!:(

they did get injured... not sure about the cause though... and why is the WWE firing all the hardworking old stars and bringing in these lame new wrestlers... i mean why did they fire billy gunn? he shut his mouth and went w/ the gimmic vince gave him... and why rikishi? he wears a thong everytime he wrestles for his gimmic and vince fires him? its ****ed...

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Sorry for not getting here sooner. To be honest, the stupid part of me (which is very dominating I might add, lol) didn't think about the fact that there is a WWE Fan Club. But yeah, for anyone who cares, I am here now.

So yeah, could I join the fan club? I have been a fan of wrestling back when I was about two or three, back when I couldn't even spell 'Wrestling', lol. Anyway, yeah, I would like to become a member.

Marshtomp said:
there is also rumors of a barbed wire steel cage match at no mercy:D

The ironic thing is, those type of matches are band at the place where it is being held. I forget at the moment where No Mercy is being held at (another stupid part of me) but I believe that I read at the Wrestling Observer that those types of matches are banned at that city for whatever reason. (Even though I don't remember ever even hearing about that type of match before o.0)

Last edited:

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
The barbed wire match was put forward by Paul Heyman who is now off the booking team so we won't be seeing it most likely.

Mac_2785

PICK UP THE PIECES!!
I billy gunn has been injured badly with a rotater cup injury.He always had problems with it.But maybe i'm wrong he could have got fired.Who knows with the WWE.Anywayz The Barded Wire Steel Cage Match *drools* would be beautiful.With all the pain & suffering .lol Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah

P.S.Why does the Rock say wrestling is his life.But instead of wrestling hes out there making movies

BlindFear

The Omniscient One
I'd like to join the WWE Fan Club. My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle, hands down. BTW, did you guys catch Smackdown's Christmas in Iraq last night? I have to admit, I don't think it was as good as last year with Stone Cold there and stunning everyone in the ring. Then to call everyone out afterwards to thank the troops and wish them happy holidays, but it was still enjoyable.

C

Cipher Admin Anti-Shipping

I'd like to join too. OMFG, I LOVE you, Kurt angle is my favourite too. Randy Orton and Eddie Guerrero come second

Dawg 2005

Stone Trainer
i guess ill join! um
Fav. Wrestler:Randy Orton and Undertaker
Fav. Move:RKO and Shooting Star Press
Fav. Event: Undertaker's return to WWE (Wrestlemania XX March 14,2004) <--i think

So im in?

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
MightyenaandBlazikenFAN said:
Fav. Move: Shooting Star Press

As long as you don't mean that sloppy piece of crap Billy Kidman calls a shooting star press I'll let you live :)

As a non-American christmas in Iraq just ****** ME OFF. Vinnie Mac and his "negative media types" really made me angry, whats NOT to be negative about in Iraq? Civilians dying, troops dying, millions of dollars spent, no peace, no democracy, booing Dupree, the soldier video packages.

Billy Gunn is fired, he was in rehab and had a bit of a disagreement with ole Vinnie Mac.

Anyone who seriously thinks a barbed wire match is hardcore: go watch the king of the deathmatch weekend, there's thumbtacks, barbed wire, people set on fire, HUGE bumps, light tubes everywhere, powerbombs onto chairs, legit knock outs, gratuitous wounds, so on.

Hey guys! Sorry, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow or Monday for this week's Smackdown Review. I agree that it wasn't as good as last year's, but it still had its moments. BTW; I will be reviewing both 'Christmas in Iraq's this week, as well as No Way Out and WM 20! Just think of it as a Christmas present from yours truly.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.