• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Xbox Thread

Chris

Old Coot
Popular doesn't always mean better(just look at the transformers movie franchise), but I'm almost certain Tekken is far more popular than VF. Which re enforces the idea that VF>Tekken is your opinion, and far from accepted fact. Having played some VF, my opinion is that it is a poor man's Tekken.
That's...not how that phrase works. Virtua Fighter came before Tekken, so VF can't be the poor man's version of Tekken. Tekken was more or less inspired by VF and implemented things here and there after VF did.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
That's...not how that phrase works. Virtua Fighter came before Tekken, so VF can't be the poor man's version of Tekken. Tekken was more or less inspired by VF and implemented things here and there after VF did.

Well having never used the phrase in conversation, I suppose I can't be expected to understand its context :p. But nah I was just stressing the point "to each his own". To fans of the series, either game would be readily sought after. If I liked VF, I would've bought a 360 for it too.(Though once again tekken was the main reason, not the only one).

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Due to issues with my Hard Drive, I have pretty much lost everything! ): It wasn't all that much to be honest, seeing as I'm not on the xbox that much anyway, but my profile!!! And I made it so long ago that I can't remember any of the XBL details for it.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
That sucks. I hope nothing like that happens with my xbox since it's getting old now. I would get so angry if i lost everything on it.

Shadow XD001

Yeah, that does suck. How did it happen, Calamity? Are you sure you can't get the data back? I hope that doesn't happen to me, but my Xbox is still fairly new (have had it for a little over a year) and I don't even have a harddrive on it, though. (It's the 4GB Slim Model, but I will soon. :D)

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Have any of you guys heard anything about Microsoft taking microsoft points away?

Yeah heard about this earlier today. I hope it goes through, I hate having 40 useless msp points. Being able to buy things outright is the one thing I envy the PSN for(and all the classic PS ports too I suppose).

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
How exactly does it work on PSN? and it's annoying when you have useless point's around and they are also expensive to buy.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Yeah, that does suck. How did it happen, Calamity?

Well it's a bit shameful really... I was moving the console and didn't realise I had it upside down and then I scratched something and the hard drive went smack down to the floor. May not have been completely sober when this happened. :) But as I said, I only recently started playing the xbox anyway and I didn't have all that much on it. My brothers lending me his old 20gb hard drive which should be more than enough for the few DLCs I had.

Shadow XD001

Well it's a bit shameful really... I was moving the console and didn't realise I had it upside down and then I scratched something and the hard drive went smack down to the floor. May not have been completely sober when this happened. :) But as I said, I only recently started playing the xbox anyway and I didn't have all that much on it. My brothers lending me his old 20gb hard drive which should be more than enough for the few DLCs I had.

Oh, I thought it was just something that happened randomly. Didn't know it was your fault (no offense!) So you had to make a new gamertag? At least you had only just started playing Xbox again, though and it was nice of your brother to lend you a hard drive, but are you going to eventually buy one with more space?

Just be careful this time, and when I get my hard drive, I'll also be careful. (then again the Slim harddrive is different than the older models)

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Yeah I had to make a new gamertag. Well I've still got the random assigned XBL name cause I can't think of what I want my on-line name to be yet! I am only really playing the xbox for a few games, like SSF4 and GoW, so I really won't be needing more than 20gb memory. I will probably never even use that much up! The annoying part is losing your friends list. I can't be bothered contacting everyone now. ):

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Have any of you guys heard anything about Microsoft taking microsoft points away?

unless the points are stolen/hacked I don't think they can legally take them away also if you get the rewards program you can get 20 points a month for doing a quick survey but it takes 5-6 monthes to get them since they only send the points in groups of 100+(5 months usually) and then there is the processing time(1 month) so anyone who has spare points can save them and use them to buy something (add on, gamer pictures, themes.)

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
They cant take Microsoft points away!wat if your like my and only lave a very little amount :(

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
How exactly does it work on PSN? and it's annoying when you have useless point's around and they are also expensive to buy.

You pay an exact dollar amount. Like $9.99 for example. Much better system.

I hope they don't take mine away. I've got a spare 800 for a name change.

unless the points are stolen/hacked I don't think they can legally take them away also if you get the rewards program you can get 20 points a month for doing a quick survey but it takes 5-6 monthes to get them since they only send the points in groups of 100+(5 months usually) and then there is the processing time(1 month) so anyone who has spare points can save them and use them to buy something (add on, gamer pictures, themes.)

They cant take Microsoft points away!wat if your like my and only lave a very little amount :(

I hope you people aren't serious...