• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Xbox Thread

Fatal

Banned

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Night_Walker

Info on the new xbox looks like we're not using disks anymore

http://kotaku.com/5891850/the-next-xbox-wont-have-a-disc-drive
I refuse to believe any of these rumours, regardless of what form they take, until the details are announced by Microsoft themselves until then we're just guessing and that's all there is to it. Also I'd like to know exactly where this came from, see if the person who put the idea about has something to gain from it being out there.

On this rumour specifically, as with the anti-second-hand rumour, I can't see it happening for two main reasons;
~ As with the anti-second-hand thing it would lose too many customers at a single stroke, a lot of people still prefer physical copies to DLs.
~ Developers will not like making a game on DVD/Blu-Ray for Nintendo and Sony and another way for Mircosoft.

Speaking of Xbox, I'm extremely glad that they finally made it that achievements for DLC that you don't have does not appear under your achievements. I had 1000'd Saints Row 3 but the DLC caused it to not appear in my completed games list. I've wanted this for a long, long time.

Thats great it annoyed the piss out of me, and I know one Charizard Champion that will enjoy it.

Because going disk free worked brilliantly for the PSPgo.

There SD cards, not downloaded games. Its more like the DS which I'm fairly sure is doing well they have this one game series called Pokemon it doesn't come on disks.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
There SD cards, not downloaded games. It is more like the DS which I'm fairly sure is doing well they have this one game series called Pokemon it doesn't come on disks.

First off it's their not there.

Secondly I was talking about the PSPgo not the Vita.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I'm guessing it is all games, but I could be wrong. I could check an older game that I know has DLC like Black Ops. However, SR3 came out before this update (obviously), so...yeah? I'll get back to you on this.

Okay, thanks. I just checked my Xbox and it seems none of my games have it like that.

Slick

Banned
Okay, thanks. I just checked my Xbox and it seems none of my games have it like that.
Really? Whhhhaatttt...

I'll check my Black Ops later, when go to play Mass Effect. On the website it says I haven't unlocked the DLC achievements (DLC which I don't have), but it also says I haven't unlocked the Saints Row 3 DLC achievements, which I know don't show up on my 360 itself.

EDIT: It appears that it's only recent games that benefit from this. Damn.

Last edited:

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic

Because going disk free worked brilliantly for the PSPgo.
Love the use of sarcasm here...if you are being sarcastic, 'cause I really do agree; Sony played a terrible move there making the PSP Go downloadable-content only >> Prolly what shot their PSP sales down but good.

There SD cards, not downloaded games. Its more like the DS which I'm fairly sure is doing well they have this one game series called Pokemon it doesn't come on disks.
Oh, great...Just what we need; physical copies that are smaller than the palms of our hands. They might be scratch=proof, but they sure as hell will be a lot easier to lose F|

First off it's their not there.

Secondly I was talking about the PSPgo not the Vita.

Epic correction fail, sir. It wasn't there or their: It was They're. If you're gonna sound like a jerk trying to correct someone, at least do it right. Makes you sound tougher ;D