• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The XD/Collo Sprite Face-Off~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Welcome to the XD/Collo sprite face-off where we will decided which pokemon has the best sprite in the GameCube games... You may also vote for how much you liked the animations(if you can remember) though its preferred that you just vote in terms of the sprite itself...

Also if I can gather enough people sprites I will have a character round...

Rules:
1.No SPAM
2.No Tallying unless you are an Owner or Co-Owner
3.No Double/Triple/Quadriple etc. posts... After the second or third post incident I will give a warning...
4.Obey site and Face-Off section rules...
5.No Flaming or Bashing other peoples votes...
6.Have Fun

Warnings(After 5 warnings you are banned from the thread):

Bans:

Pokemon in the Next Round:

I will split the sprites into groups of ten and we may begin...

The first set is...

366.gif
280.gif
035.gif
076.gif
034.gif
350.gif
203.gif
256.gif
123.gif
324.gif

So to quickly eliminate pokemon we will have sets of ten... You have five votes each day and you can distribute them between pokemon or just give them all to one pokemon... Example:

1 to Nidoking, 3 to Ralts and 1 to Combusken---GOOD
5 to Golem---GOOD

Once a pokemon reaches 15 votes it reaches the next round... Only three pokemon move on... The remaining pokemon are eliminated so here is my first vote...

5 to Milotic...

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Good! Its appeared!

Also I may have forgotten to mention that I will hire one co-owner...

4 to Milotic and one to Torkoal

Milotic: 10
Torkoal: 3
Clefairy: 2

Dinaria

These are real fears
2 for Milotic, 2 for Scyther and 1 for Ralts.

Status
Not open for further replies.