• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The XYZ Theory

What wouldl you Buy?

• Pokemon Sapphire Remake

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pokemon Emerald Remake

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyducky

Pokedex No.054
Hello fellow Ducks, etc. I am here to talk about my theory of Pokemon games on the 3Ds. Here ya go :3 ;

Pokemon X and Y weren't Too special, not many pokemon etc. but Diamond and Pearl was near about the same, so my theory is that Pokemon X and Y are only to Introduce us to the Pokemon 3Ds Mechanics and that there will be a Sapphire and Ruby remake (2015) & Pokemon Z (2016). So many people want remakes, why wouldn't Nintendo want all the Money?.
Basically Pokemon Z will be Jam packed with new Pokemon and Places!

Do you agree? (Ye I kinda lost track so it's all ova the place :D )

Psy?...

;054;

Psyducks.. Ftw..

Last edited:
I kinda doubt that Pokemon Z will have any new Pokemon. It's likely that we may get some new Pokemon form changes, like how we got Giratina Origin Forum and Shaymin Sky Forum in Platinum.

Last edited:

Psyducky

Pokedex No.054
Agreed, I did see a Theory online about a Pokemon XZ and YZ..

__________________________________________________ _________

Psy?...

;054;

Status
Not open for further replies.