• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Y-Team

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Cause why not. (Obvious pun is too obvious.)

Loafrita the Diggersby
Impish, Cheek Pouch
-Return
-Earthquake
-Hammer Arm
-U-Turn

Nosferatu the Malamar
Brave, Contrary
-Psycho Cut
-Night Slash
-Superpower
-Topsy-Turvy

Takamura the Aurorus
Sassy, Refrigerate
-Ice Beam
-Rock Slide
-Thunderbolt
-Protect

Gran Grouper the Dragalge
Naughty, Poison Point
-Sludge Wave
-Dragon Pulse
-Surf
-Shadow Ball

Never Lose the Klefki (HA)
Mild, Prankster
-Flash Cannon
-Dazzling Gleam
-Thunder Wave
-Toxic

Vivian the Average-Sized Gourgeist
Bashful, Pickup
-Seed Bomb
-Phantom Force
-Leech Seed
-Will-O-Wisp

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I don't see the point of having Naughty Nature on Dragalge when it lacks any physical move. Not to mention Naughty reduce SDef, which is Dragalge's best stat.
If you want to use that moveset, go with Modest Nature instead.

Klefki is better with Modest Nature as well, while Gourgeist should have Adamant Nature.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Luck of the draw when using the first Skrelp ya catch for the main game. And I've actually been trying to breed an Adamant Pumpkaboo for some tourney a Facebook group was having a while back but to no avail. The tourney fell through, though, which is probably a good thing since I'd get stomped anyway.

Tonguetyd

Replace Topsy-Turvy with Hypnosis or Rock Slide. Those two will probably give you more mileage in-game.
Ancient Power for Aurorus, not Rock Slide. Also use Dark Pulse/Flash Cannon/Psychic, not Protect.