• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Yojen region

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I think people were scared off by my long wall of text last time so I'll keep this thread concise.

This is the Yojen region that I developed years ago (numbered reference map here). It's based off the Mediterranean area of Europe (15 is a volcano, 13 is based off Spain, lots of islands). 1 is the starting town. 10 and 8 are on cliffs, 8 overlooking a desert. 14's island is a ridge. There's more, if you really want to know.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Ok.
-16 is the Elite 4
-There's a cave on the way to 13
-The Safari Zone is on the side-area below 6, on a terraced cliff.
-17 is the battle frontier.
-You pass through a quarry to get to 3.
-Rock smash is required for the quarry and is obtained at 2.
-5 has a dark type gym and is always mysteriously shrouded in darkness.
-Before you get Surf, there's a ferry east of 4 to take you to 5.
-The island on this route is similar to Mirage Island but is always visible.
-Lots of diving zones on the way to 16.
-The lake west of 9 houses the underground lair of the villain team.
-11 and 12 are seaside counterparts.
-10 is your general edge-of-the-earth town, sorta like Anville but more important.
-8 is the highest point on the map.
-Aaaaand that's about it.

Zibdas

not bad
By pokedex do you mean... fakemon? Do you mean you'd make your own generation? You couldn't call it pokemon though... you'd be sued. How about... Poixmon?
...what? Tons of people make Fakemon. They're fake. So long as he doesn't sel them for profit, he should be good.