• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The youhaveaface Theory

youhaveaface

Smarter than u
I've always played pokemon, but I've never really been to a tournament...

I wanted to go to an Pokemon VGC Regionals recently, but the website did a really bad job of explaining the rules, so can someone answer my questions...

-What Pokemon are banned???

-What Items are banned???

-What Moves are banned???

-How many Pokemon do you get in your party???

-Is double battle or single battle???

-What are some pokemon I can expect to see???

ThePainbringer

Better than Ash
1- the banned pokemon are on the VGC registration sheet.

2- I believe only Soul Dew is banned

3-No moves are banned unless they are a banned pokemons signature move(this does not apply to smeargle)

4- You use 4 pokemon at once, up to six may be registered.

5- double battle

6- This i can not answer.

youhaveaface

Smarter than u
The vids I've seen all have 4 Pokemon Parties, which is weird because u say 4-6...

Also, How do I change that pic with Bulbasaur, Oak, Charmander, and the Poke Ball in it???

MKFC

Shade of Blue
You can't. It only changes depending on your postcount.

Although I think there is a way to disable it...

Last edited: