• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Youtube Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_the_White

That "Weird Kid"
This is just about youtube videos, you talk about vids, and your own that are on youtube,you can also talk about how much you hate youtube or how how much you like it (ha ha)
this is my youtube user: youtube.com/jubbaflubb2, click more movies if you want to see mine in order, the first two movies have pictures of me and my voice(it will be the deepest of the two you'll hear)
I'll subscribe to any users that are mentioned and i read about

Last edited:

Jish

Bikdip On A Bus
http://youtube.com/user/BikdipOnABus

I seem to have a decent amount of fans. All of my stuff is game-related. Almost half is Mario 64, about another quarter is Banjo-Kazooie, and then the rest is other games. The most popular ones are Pokemon Emerald 386 and I Wanna Be The Guy.

Archeopterix

Vagabond
http://www.youtube.com/user/warcraftsucks123

Not sure if there's anything there worth watching.

I have:

- A video of my friend who doesn't play pokemon capturing a shiny, before my friend who does play pokemon caught his first shiny (point of video was to embarass my friend who plays pokemon)

- Video of me catching a fish

- Video of my secret fort

- Video of an angry old guy I know

- Video footage of some animals I filmed when my friends and I went to the Zoo and got stoned

Dimbat

Arr...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dimbat

Deleted most of my videos, but I've still got a few good'uns (and several terrible ones).

I'd say my best video's the "documentary" my Psychology class did on Jetlag.. I'd say my 2girls1cup reaction is also quite fun - I didn't react as I thought I would. Most of my videos there (such as "The Wrath of Mt Neeb", "Flaming Chickens" and the "PTC Video") were done several years ago though, so apologies if you watch them XD

Friend requests and any messages anybody sends me there are completely ignored :).

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Well, guess I should go ahead with this:

Mmac2797's page. Contains helpful walkthroughs for a multitude of games. Currently, the only ones he has are the ones mentioned on his profile.

I'd post mine, but it's content is considered taboo on these forums. So, I'll leave you with a custom made video that has a link to my profile in it.

~C_L~

Status
Not open for further replies.