• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~://The Yu-gi-Oh! Club//:~ {V.02}:~//:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_aficionada

Shameless prick. :3
Do you enjoy the Yu-gi-oh! franchise, game, cards or simply want to discuss the anime in a general manner? Well, here’s the right place to be.

Okay, due to the former thread leader’s ban warrant, this club has been reborn, hence the version two noted on the title. Now, let’s get the rules over and done with before we start moving into discussion.

~://RULES//:~

1. Always stay on forum topic. If there must be a need to go off-topic for a bit, then note that you are by typing “On a side note” or whatever like that.
  2. NO FLAMING OR BASHING – this really shows how stupid you are.
  3. Be sure to note “YUGIOOHHHH! Rocks!” somewhere at the start of your first post to know that you have read the rules.
  4. Abide to the rules; simple. Now these rules aren’t that complicated, and in fact, I believe they’re a bit lenient. Nevertheless, abide them or leave.
  5. Of course – HAVE FUN! :D
Sayonara, Keep Smiling!

a_a

MEMBER LIST:
anime_aficionada
Legendary Warrior

Last edited:
YUGIOOHHHH! Rocks

CAn i join

Yay first Post

I have liked the Card game for a long time and i believe there was a Thing on in Milton Keynes like a Tournament or something

anime_aficionada

Shameless prick. :3
Great, first member! :D *added*

I don't play the card games at all, and have touched about one of the video games so far, so I don't know what you're talking about.

But thanks for joining, and let's hope others do to. ^_^

Sayonara, Keep Smiling! :D

a_a

P.S. Once about five or so members join we'll start dicussing about topics, but I don't mind little discussion while we're waiting, cause we don't want to speed it up so fast that other members don't know where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.