• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Yu-gi-Oh WC 2008 Dueling Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Can't seem to find a club Exclusively for Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2008 club? let alone Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2008 Duels? well, this club was created cause i got those results searching for that very thing, so without further ado, let me introduce the Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2008 Dueling Club!!! We will hold tournament when we get enough members.

Rules:

The Cardinal Rule - No Flaming and Respect Everyone
No trolling, it is part of the cardinal rule,
All other SPPF Rules apply
Promotion is based on the club AS A WHOLE's decision. asking to get promoted is a sure fire way to NOT get promoted.

To join:

Just say you want to join, and be sure to post your FC, in case someone wants to duel you, along with the word Obelisk, and there, you are now a member!!

Rookies:.
Storymasterb
johny2hai
Geist.
Ayra.
Jouhari.
Celebitrainer,
Cybermew
-WOLF-

Validating members:
none.

Banners:

^Thanks goes to Shadowsluna for this one!^

Banners are free for Members to use, and thanks has to go to the approprate User(s), if you have a banner for this club, and would like it to be put here, PM me with the banner (in BB cod, of course.) and i'll get back to you.

Rank Ribbons:
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8845/dominoribbon2hh8.png <Reserved for Rookie Members.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9573/dominoribbon1ab3.png < Reserved for Founders.

Thanks goes to Ayra for the Ribbons.

Now, the ribbon system is new, so all members will have to have a ribbon somewhere on their sig, so people can tell what rank people are without having to goto the first post (Here) to find that out, you also have the option to put the rank name under your Ribbon, BUT THAT IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL! BUT THE RIBBON IS REQUIRED!!
Validating members, which are members whose accounts were created within 5 day of asking to join, are put on that list to see whether or not they can be trusted, this status lasts only a week after admittence, and is nothing to worry about, but the only thing thy are not allowed to do is hold a permenant place in a tournament until the become full fledged members. with everything out of the way, the club is now open!!!!

:D:cool:

Last edited:

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
I'll join, if thats allright.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
ok, i'll add you, and next time, please don't double post, check that you only click the post button once, K?

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Well, peops, i've been checking here, and no new members, so i thought i'd create a new topic, here it is:

1. which do you think is better: The origional god cards or the spin-offs(like Raviel, Hammon, and the other one.)? Discuss.

2. what type of deck do you have? Discuss.

now my answers:

1. which do you think is better: The origional god cards or the spin-offs? Discuss.
The Origionals if you count the story of them, and i don't know too much about the spin-offs, like Raviel, Hammon, and the other one.

2. what type of deck do you have? Discuss.

A BEWD/BEUD themed deck, Main strategy: Get out BEUD either by Future Fusion, or Polymerization. and if that fails, and i have tthe BEWDs in my graveyard, i pull out Monster Reborn, and Special summon either BEWD or BEUD, that's pretty much it.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
ill join my fc is 5413 0063 7540

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'd like to join please. I am a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, especially the card game. I'm sure I can add some good contributions to this club (I haven't got over 400 posts for nothing you know).

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Storymasterb and johny2hai, Accepted, welcome to the cub.

Geist

Great Old One
Alright, I'd like to join as well. Always looking for other people to duel and I guess you guys need some more members at the moment.

The decks I use are:
1. Crystal Beast deck, used to be my main deck, didn't find it very versatile though (as well as lacking the necessary power without Hamon). I updated it recently, so Hamon is finally in there but I found a more fun main deck to use.

2. A neat little Armed Dragon/Cyberdark deck. Was my main deck before Crystal Beasts, didn't have Cyberdark then, though. I used Red-eyed Black Dragon as replacement for a while, which wasn't very successful. Now it has its full power and is kinda nice, but isn't as fun as Crystal Beasts or my main one.

3. Alien deck. This one I use merely as a fun little gimmicky deck. It isn't as good as my other ones, but fun to use when it works out.

4. Six Samurai, my main deck. I absolutely love these guys, very versatile and has quite a bit more power than my Crystal Beast deck. The perfect deck to end duels in about 5 turns and well prepared to deal with pretty much anything that the opponent throws at me.

FC: 5456 0466 7343

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Geist: accepted, Welcome to the club!!!

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I tend to use one deck. But I am hoping to expand my collection.

1: My deck, a Dragon Deck based around Felgrand Dragon, Tyrant Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon. I tend to try and get out Felgrand, sacrifice it and then bring it back with either Decoy Dragon or The Creator to activate Felgrands special ability. Before I get Felgrand, I get as many expendable dragons into the Graveyard as fast as possible.

As for the Gods or Sacred Beasts, I'd say the Egyptian Gods. They pack a real punch when you can use them, especially Ra if you sacrifice three Blue Eyes White Dragons to summon it. Obelisk is quite solid and Slifer is very good as well.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I would like to join.

I generally use my spellcaster deck. I haven't bought a pack lately, so I don't have any of the newer cards.

As for Gods or Sacred Beasts, I'd say the gods too. They're MUCH easier to summon.

~Ayra~;267;

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
K, your accepted, Welcome to the club!! adding you.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I have a question. What do you guys think about the new series, "The 5 D's of Dueling"? Where you duel on motorcycles, and the main character's best friend stole his ace card, Stardust Dragon?

~Ayra~;267;

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Heven't watched the show in a couple of years, so i can't say.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
I would like to join.

I generally use my spellcaster deck. I haven't bought a pack lately, so I don't have any of the newer cards.

As for Gods or Sacred Beasts, I'd say the gods too. They're MUCH easier to summon.

~Ayra~;267;

omg i also use a spellcaster deck :)

fridulf

do i have to join the club to chat here? im not on that often, so im not sure there would be any point of joining.

any ways
i use a "rise of the dragon lords" deck + some cards from my pegasus starter deck. its a ok deck i guess. not the best, but i dont play seriously, just for fun with friends and stuff, but it would have been cool to have a better deck, any one got some advices to build a killer deck?

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
@ Fridulf, you don't have to join to chat, but you'd be missing out on some great oppertunities!

New topic:

What do you think about the new 5Ds show?
I haven't personally watched the Yu-Gi-Oh seriies since the middle of GX, so i can't say.

Can I please join?
My main deck changes every now and again, but I always end up going back to using the cloudian deck. I just don't know why, but I always get such a thrill out of using those funny little cloud cards that I don't even care if I lose anymore. After all, before the cloudians came around I was prone to explode whenever I lost a duel, but the cloudians made the game fun for me again and reminded me that the entire purpose of these games isn't being better than everybody else, it's to have a good time and to enjoy yourself.
Also, regarding the god cards, I have to go for the Sacred Beasts from GX because they are actually useable.
P.S. Did anybody else think that my speech about the cloudians sounded like an advertisement for some therapy organization?

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
celebitrainer, Yes you can join, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner! i was in a Pokemon D/P tourney this weekend, so i wasn't here, anyway, your in, i'll modify the intro, new topic:

Which deck do you think would be better:
A. a classic Beatdown deck,
B. a dragon themed deck,
C. a BEWD deck, or
D. a Dark Magician themed deck?

I personally favor the BEWD theme, it has more power, and me likey power,

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'd say dragons are best. They are a very versatile type, they can be used with just about any other deck archetype. Plus, dragons are super powerful (need I say 'Dragon Master Knight' and Five-Headed Dragon.)

On 5D's. I've seen the first and second episodes. They are quite good (especially the Synchro Summoning animation) and I think the characters are a sort of step up from the original and GX, they are more mature and tend to get on the wrong side of the law. But even so, Yusei is a good main charater, he has all the good virtues of Yugi and Jaden (without Jaden's invincibility), plus a bit of underdog status chucked in for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.