• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Zigzagoon and Linoone club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fanclub for both Zigzagoon and Linoone, my two favorite pokemon, at first I was doubtful about making this but I've seen that actually many more people than I knew like them as well, this is a club for us^^

Linoone.png

Zigzagoon.png
(images taken from WikiDex.com, artwork by Ken Sugimori)

Rules:
-Obviously, you must like them
-Bashful posts or severely off topic posts will be reported
-Posts can be of any topic or nature you like, as long as it has something to do with them
-Picture posting is allowed and encouraged, as long as it's not exceedingly big, inappropiate or unrelated
-All usual club and sppf rules must be observed and followed
-having fun is mandatory^^

Owner-Tokin(Nathan, aka,myself)
Co-Owner-not defined yet
Members:
-Tokin
-Mi10ticFan
-TooCoolForYou
-groundonman
-Drake #505

Remember to subscribe^^

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

May I join the club? I really like those cute Racoons. I even use Linoone at my party right now.

Last edited:
ah, a member, please feel free to join^^ I am sorry for my inactivity, I was quite busy last semester, you may contribute with pictures, topis or anything you like^^

TooCoolForYou

Feebas Fanatic
I LOVE LINOONE!!! I have a shiny one!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.
I named him Nathan. I caught him a year ago in my emerald.i migrated to my diamond. I tricked out his moveset. I would like to join please.
Can you post the url for the banner please so i can add it to my signature? *** if you dont mind*** Remember... LINOONE RULES!!!!!!!

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
i love linoone and zigzagoon
they are sooo cute
i mainly love the way that zigzagoon actualy walks in zigzags
so please can i join

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
I think I want to join. I love the way Linoone looks, and that it's possibly based off a eurasian badger. =D The picture in your avatar, Tokin, is so freakin' cute.

And besides, who wouldn't love a Pokemon like this that has a decently useful BELLY DRUM set, with Gluttony as an ability?! I love it. I'll be using one in Platinum.

Hello everyone, I shall add your names to the list right away, you are free to start new topic and post pictures if you like^^ for our first topic: Which of the two pokemon do you like the most?

[IMG139]http://i40.*******.com/x3h0us.gif[/IMG139]
The banner for the members' signatures^^

Last edited:

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
Which of the two pokemon do you like the most?
zigzagoon as hes(or shes)cute,zigzagy(if thats a word)and he walks funny

yeah^^, I forgot to answer my own topic: linoone, while I like both ther's that "something" I real like aobut linoones

TooCoolForYou

Feebas Fanatic
Linoone is fast and im all about speed. Also, Linoone has a wide variety of movesets Here's my linoone's moveset
My Linoone Level 42 SHINY Nature Quirky
-Surf
-Blizzard
-Thunder
-Hyper Beam

Illusione-Tempus

Which of the two pokemon do you like the most?

Linoone, it's very reliable at my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. It managed to make it to 75F of Purity Forest! And its moveset is super cool!

TooCoolForYou, thanks for sharing that moveset^^ I haven't played PMD sadly, I hear it's good, now for a new topic: Would you like a pre/post evolution for both?, how woud it be? I personally prefer that it stays this way^^

TooCoolForYou

Feebas Fanatic
Hmmm.... This is hard. No. I like linoone/zigzagoon just the way they are. The stats are great, the abilities rule. Speaking of Pre-evos(not that i want one) zigzagoon should have better egg moves though.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
/closed

whoaaaaaaaa. This thread was bumped massively. 3 months. Feel free to restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.