• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
hi awesome. im interested in your bt ho-ho. pick something in my shop for it

shiny totodile

UPDATE: 12 PAGES? OMG! Thank you guys! Do you guys want a chatroom for this Shop? put a ;128; smile in your next message if so! :p

Last edited:

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
I managed to breed you a female DW Oddish with egg move Synthesis. Would you be willing to trade that for the shiny Azelf? If not I'll take the shiny Riolu. Plus, the Oddish is worth 5 points, right?

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
I managed to breed you a female DW Oddish with egg move Synthesis. Would you be willing to trade that for the shiny Azelf? If not I'll take the shiny Riolu. Plus, the Oddish is worth 5 points, right?

It's actually worth 10 PP! Wanna do you want to trade the shiny Riolu for the DW Oddish w/ Synthesis.

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
I can trade right now if you want. So, DW Female Oddish with Synthesis in exchange for the Shiny Adamant Riolu and 10 PP, sounds fair to me. I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Chaosbayne

Anime Fan
Hello there! :)

I am interested in the following shinies: Bagon, Togepi, Volcarona and Swellow.

I can offer a shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew for them (if I understand your ratio correctly).

Also, is the Togepi a female? It's okay if it's not, but I'm on the lookout for a female Togepi, preferably shiny.

Lastly, if it's still going on, I'd like to guess number 7 for your giveaway :3

FC: 4899 5604 9593

Valth001

FC: In my signature
Number(1-10): 4
Pokemon for the next Giveaway(optional): UT Lvl: 70 Impish Movie 2011 Hydeigon (JAP)

I'll trade you a shiny Cobalion for your shiny Squirtle. Also you might want to update the shiny Bagon that you're offering, the one that I traded you was flawless and had the egg moves Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Blinded No More I am ready when you are!

@Chaosbayne The bagon is flawless so the bagon + the volcarnoa (it's flawless and shiny) = the Japanese Faraway Island Mew

@Valth001 I am gonna updated soon aka now :p

RasenShuriken6

hello. im interested in your shiny latias. i have all three japanese event legendary dogs. all shiny and UT.

Wild Zapdos

I have these DW females:
Starly
Murkrow
Gligar
Poliwag
Eevee

Im interested in these:
DW female Vulpix
Lugia
Shiny Azelf
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Mudkip

And I have a Flawless Shiny Rhyperior, and a EV'd/Flawless Reuniclus that I would like Cloned.

Let me know if we can work something out :D

Poke16Freak

hello i have these
UT TRU Dragonite
UT ALAMS Darkrai
UT TRU Arceus
UT VGC09 Millotic shiny
i also have a UT manaphy but i dont know for what event it is
im interested in your shiny darumaka jolly nature flawless
im also interested in your shiny archen jolly nature flawless send me a pm if your interested in my events

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@RasenShuriken6 I dont want the CROWN Beasts any more... I have a ton of them :p

@pokemon execeeder ....

@Wild Zapdos deal!

@Poke16Freak i have everything excptthe ALAMS Darkrai