• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

Chaosbayne

Anime Fan
As in Monday the 18th correct? (Just clarifying due to possible time zone differences)

soundxfury

I'm interested in your shiny Modest Charmander and japanese Phanpy. And your UT Lvl: 10 MYSTRY Mew
These are what I can offer, feel free to pick whatever combo you think is fair:
female DW Gligar- UT lvl 1
female DW Exeggcute- UT lvl 1
Bulbasaur w/ egg move Leaf Storm- UT lvl 1
Shellder w/ egg move Rock Blast- UT lvl 1
and Tyrogue w/ egg move Mach Punch- UT lvl 1
There's more egg moves and DW pokemon I can offer in my sig, the ones above are just the ones I have already hatched.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
@Cosmic Fury Shiny Latios for Shiny and Flawless Bagon w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance, Shiny and Flawless Trapinch for Shiny Event Eevee, Shiny Mudkip for Shiny Event Pichu. Sound right?

Actually, it's a Shiny Latias, not Latios...:p But yeah, it sounds good...but is the Mudkip flawless/have a good nature? If so, we have ourselves a deal. :)

EDIT: Already arranging a trade for a Flawless Trapinch with a good nature, with someone else...So I'd like to take that off the list, sorry.

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Anjumterror DEAL! :p

@tavogus I can't clone ribboned pokemon....

@SilverShark Monday 18th, my time.... and no NNs....

@soundxfury I am interested in your Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm, Tyrouge w/ Mach Punch, and Chimchar w/ Fire Punch and Thunderpunch. :p

@Comsic Fury Sorry, i already have a shiny Latias..... so what are we trading?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
How about your Shiny, Flawless, Adamant Bagon for my Shiny Eevee??? (since our proposed trade went haywire. lol)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Ooops! Brain fart on my end...lol

So your Bagon and Mudkip for my Eevee and Pichu?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Cool. You ready to trade now? Because I am free, and already have all my pokes prepped. :D

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Sounds fine to me...Just fire a VM when you're ready, and I'll respond promptly if I am on!