• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thanks for the trade earlier! :)

Poke16Freak

@Poke16Freak How about a Acceglor (Shelmet's Evo) w/ 252 Speed, 252 Sp.A and 4 HP?

@SilverShark Deal!

@Choasbayne Tomorrow?

@Anjumterror What nature?

Added new Section! 4th Gen Section!

alright deal TRU regigigas for flawless shiny archen UT jolly nature
and the darkrai alamas for a jolly UT flawless shiny darumuka
and the acceglor for ur shiny brave tynamo and does the nature for the acceglor matter and i can trade today later like in 8 hours

pagongster55

Want to redeem Pokepoints

Total PokePoints(before spending): 40
Pokemon I Wish To Purchase: UT Lvl: 1 Timid Larvesta Flawless AND
shiny UT Lvl: 25 Jolly Archen (FLAWLESS) please
Total PokePoints (after spending): 20

Also is it possible for me to redeem my pokepoints for your Adamant Flawless Shroomish? Lastly, can you tell me the full movesets for your flawless Bagon and Trapinch. Thanks.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@SilverShark Hm.... How about right now?

@Cosmic Fury No problem

@Poke16Freak Hm.... What nature is it? I'll see, I usually I dont care about the nature just the stats.

@pagongster55 did you check the amout of both pokemon under my section? I'll edit this later for the sets. :p

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
I'm interested in the UT Lvl: 40 Naive Enigma Stone Latias, would you be willing to trade it with the item Soul Dew attached for a female DW ability Swablu with the egg moves Roost and Featherdance, and a female DW ability Goldeen with the egg moves Psybeam and Signal Beam?

FC: 1077 1729 4493
Number (1-10): 9

This is what you agreed to.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@SliverShark Ok!

@thejt Altaria- Lv 49, Beldum- Lv 1, and Shelmet- Lv 30, please

@RasenShuriken6 Alright!

I have to leave again...

Poke16Freak

@SilverShark Hm.... How about right now?

@Cosmic Fury No problem

@Poke16Freak Hm.... What nature is it? I'll see, I usually I dont care about the nature just the stats.

@pagongster55 did you check the amout of both pokemon under my section? I'll edit this later for the sets. :p

its max speed and max spatt timid nature sent me a pm if you want to trade