• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Poke16Freak I can trade soon....

@thejt I only have the Engima Stone Latias, not Latios, and OT to me.

Poke16Freak

@Poke16Freak I can trade soon....

@thejt I only have the Engima Stone Latias, not Latios, and OT to me.

alright deal TRU regigigas for your shiny gothitelle UT calm nature
and the darkrai alamas for your shiny whimscott UT careful nature
and the acceglor for ur shiny brave tynamo and does the nature for the acceglor matter and i can trade today later like in 8 hours send me a pm please if you like this deal

Last edited:
I would like your UT shiny charmander! for my UT shiny pidgey, delibird or a bunch of t shinies

soundxfury

I've still got your Bulbasaur w/ Leaf Storm, Tyrogue w/ Mach Punch, and Chimchar w/ Fire + Thunderpunch for your shiny Modest Charmander, if our trade is still good :)

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Poke16Freak Kinda.... what are the stats?

@thejt Alright!

@Hopstopper What are your other shinies?

@lucario44444444 ALAMOS? I would like that.....

@soundxfury Alright! Thanks

Sorry that I have been gone for a while (lol one day)! When I logged on, I freaked out at how may PM/VMs I had, so please tyr to minimize PM/VMing me....

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Total PokePoints(Before spending): 10
Pokemon You wish To purchase: UT lvl 70 jolly 10 ANIV Latias
Total PokePoints(After spending): 5
VM me if you can trade right now :p
EDIT: better VM when you can trade XD

Last edited:

Poke16Freak

Goldeen, Lightningrod ability and you write: Relicanth, Sturdy Ability, twice :p

the accelgor has perfect speed and max out spatt when can we trade