• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

pagongster55

Ready to trade now

I am back in town and I should be able to trade you to get my pokepoints redeemed when you are available. Again here's what I want. Note that if possible I'd like to get that adamant flawless shroomish instead of the archen that I previously requested. I hope that isn't a problem. Please PM me when you are available to trade.

Total PokePoints(before spending): 40
Pokemon I Wish To Purchase: UT Lvl: 1 Jolly Draumaka (Knows: Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, And Yawn, FLAWLESS!), UT Lvl: 1 Adamant Bagon (FLAWLESS, Knows Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump, REDIS), UT Lvl: 1 Timid Larvesta (REDIS/u]), and UT Lvl: 1 Adamant Shroomish (FLAWLESS, Knows Absorb and Seed Bomb, REDIS)
Total PokePoints (after spending): 0

Dillosaur

anyone got an axew shiny male brave moldbreaker w nightslash and Able to be named

Tyraxe .....anyone whos willing vm me

Hai TheAwesome128!
Please CMT for the following:

Pokemon are worth 5 PokePoints:

UT Lvl: 1 Modest Togepi (Knows Fire Blast)

Pokemon are worth 20 PokePoints:

UT Lvl: 5 Timid Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I'd be willing to trade you a JPN flawless shiny ditto for your flawless timid larvesta if you were to clone the ditto for me.

looking for dw abra caterpie natu