• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
So nobody wants a Giveaway Section? That's to bad...

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@K1LLerxPOP7aRt
hey can you trade now? :)
;128;
Yes.

@JohnnyBlaze
Ill trade you a shiny adamant metagross for the shiny DW lv.1 Evee... Is it female and nnable??
. Not female, not NNable Sorry.

@ChampBlack16
;128;

(10 char)
Thanks!

Attention Fellow Shoppers! The Current/Furture Events will be updated! Check it out as soon as it is! EDIT: Updated!

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Blinded No More
Sorry, I'll be gone on vacation that day, but I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Ok. Are you ready now?

@rokakiss
No,but one more thing the metagross isn't shiny
Are any of them EVed if not, I'll still trade

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@rokakiss
No,they aren't EVed
When will we trade? and i forgot to put this
;128; I changed my mind,instead of fraxure I'll take the Jap shiny ditto please
Ok, so you just want the ditto? We can trade when I PM you.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Attention Fellow Shoppers! The shop is now closed. Yesterday, I have added the Movie 2011 Victini AND Hydreigon. sadly, I removed most of my pokemon (legends, Shiny JAP ditto, AND Shiny Fracture), I am very sorry. I am getting more pokemon soon! :) UPDATE: I have added TRU Arceus, TRU Manaphy, TRU Dragonite(Events Section) and A Lickitong(DW Abilities Section)!

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Attention Fellow Shoppers!The Shop has opened! UPDATE: I am currently hunting for a shiny Zen Mode Darmanitan in my free time! But, I'll probably not get a shiny....... UPDATE (2): Thanks everyone for waiting, I am still finishing the cloning, for the long wait, everyone that is waiting for a pokemon that was needed to be clone may choose one more pokemon (it will be free)! UPDATE (3): All my pokemon are cloned except for all events except the non shiny Jirachi. UPDATE (4): I have added cloning to my services, but read the very end of the Services Section. UPDATE (5): I have removed some pokemon, so please recheck your wanted pokemon, I have also added some more pokemon to make up for the removed ones. UPDATE (6): I have updated the Giveaway Section! So, be sure to check it out!

Last edited:

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
UT Lvl: 5 Timid Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi
i can give you a lvl 36 jap snivy (sassy nature)
a zorua with memento, counter and sucker punch
i also have various dw pokemon