• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Lavaburt14
nvm i don't need fraxure anymore...but i do like shiny panpour, and shiny liepard
I understand, I'm sorry about the long wait...

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Attention Fellow Shoppers! I have updated the Rules, added new pokemon to the Egg Moves Section, and change the dated of the shop being closed to July 3rd to July 5th (USA Time).

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
Hey, since you said you did dex fillers for little to no cost, could you help me? I need Zweilous for the dex, I can trade him back, no problem.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Blinded No More
Hey, since you said you did dex fillers for little to no cost, could you help me? I need Zweilous for the dex, I can trade him back, no problem.
Ok I'll can give it to you at like July 6. Is that ok?

Hi :) i was interested in your: shiny Ditto, Ninetails, and Eevee.

Haves mstry Mew, ALAMOS Darkrai, Win2011 celebii, phione, GMSTP Shiny beast,
Shinies: diglett, slowpoke, arcanine, gligar

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Fissurous
Check my trade shop.
Ok (wow I failed :p). I noticed your time is exactly my time! I would like your GAMESTOP Deoxys. BTW like all my pokemon (except my Egg Moves) need to be cloned.

@K1LL3RxPOP7aRt
Hi :) i was interested in your: shiny Ditto, Ninetails, and Eevee.

Haves mstry Mew, ALAMOS Darkrai, Win2011 celebii, phione, GMSTP Shiny beast,
Shinies: diglett, slowpoke, arcanine, gligar
I can only trade the Eevee right now, BTW. I would like the MSTRY Mew, ALAMOS Darkrai, and the WIN2011 Celebi.

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Attention Fellow Shoppers! I have made a new Section to my shop! The Current/Future Events! Please check this Section very frequently!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@K1LL3RxPOP7aRt
ok well i can give you celebii right now and when you have the others we can trade :)

oh i was wonder do clone pokes?
I don't currently have a cloning service, I may open one. I can't trade now because I have to get off my computer (lol). I can trade tomorrow afternoon. Is that ok?

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i can give you pktopia magmotor and pktopia electivire for your engima stone latias pm me

rokakiss

The young legend~
I want your shiny fraxure or crown Entei,and I'll offer my level 68 metagross since i read you want it any level.
If you don't want my offer I have shiny magmortar lvl 100 and shiny gothitelle level 41

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Afwan
u forget about the offer i made?
u accept or decline?
btw the past offer i dont need anymore since my friend have them and trading with me
Accept and ok

@hugokyremrayquaza
i can give you pktopia magmotor and pktopia electivire for your engima stone latias pm me
I am currently waiting to get the clones for the latias, so I'll PM you when I have them.

@rokakiss
I want your shiny fraxure or crown Entei,and I'll offer my level 68 metagross since i read you want it any level.
If you don't want my offer I have shiny magmortar lvl 100 and shiny gothitelle level 41
I'll trade you both as soon as they are cloned. I'll take the shiny metagross and magmortar. Is that magmortar EVed?