• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

@Fissurous Ok (wow I failed :p). I noticed your time is exactly my time! I would like your GAMESTOP Deoxys. BTW like all my pokemon (except my Egg Moves) need to be cloned.
Ok, that's fine ^^

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@K1LLerxPOP7aRt
hey can you trade now? :)
;128;
Yes.

@JohnnyBlaze
Ill trade you a shiny adamant metagross for the shiny DW lv.1 Evee... Is it female and nnable??
. Not female, not NNable Sorry.

@ChampBlack16
;128;

(10 char)
Thanks!

Attention Fellow Shoppers! The Current/Furture Events will be updated! Check it out as soon as it is! EDIT: Updated!

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@Blinded No More
Sorry, I'll be gone on vacation that day, but I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Ok. Are you ready now?

@rokakiss
No,but one more thing the metagross isn't shiny
Are any of them EVed if not, I'll still trade

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@rokakiss
No,they aren't EVed
When will we trade? and i forgot to put this
;128; I changed my mind,instead of fraxure I'll take the Jap shiny ditto please
Ok, so you just want the ditto? We can trade when I PM you.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Attention Fellow Shoppers! The shop is now closed. Yesterday, I have added the Movie 2011 Victini AND Hydreigon. sadly, I removed most of my pokemon (legends, Shiny JAP ditto, AND Shiny Fracture), I am very sorry. I am getting more pokemon soon! :) UPDATE: I have added TRU Arceus, TRU Manaphy, TRU Dragonite(Events Section) and A Lickitong(DW Abilities Section)!

Last edited:

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Attention Fellow Shoppers!The Shop has opened! UPDATE: I am currently hunting for a shiny Zen Mode Darmanitan in my free time! But, I'll probably not get a shiny....... UPDATE (2): Thanks everyone for waiting, I am still finishing the cloning, for the long wait, everyone that is waiting for a pokemon that was needed to be clone may choose one more pokemon (it will be free)! UPDATE (3): All my pokemon are cloned except for all events except the non shiny Jirachi. UPDATE (4): I have added cloning to my services, but read the very end of the Services Section. UPDATE (5): I have removed some pokemon, so please recheck your wanted pokemon, I have also added some more pokemon to make up for the removed ones. UPDATE (6): I have updated the Giveaway Section! So, be sure to check it out!

Last edited:

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
UT Lvl: 5 Timid Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi
i can give you a lvl 36 jap snivy (sassy nature)
a zorua with memento, counter and sucker punch
i also have various dw pokemon