• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

pagongster55

Reedeming my Pokepoints

Hi, we never ended up completing the trade for me to redeem my pokepoints a while back. I was wondering if you were free sometime today or tomorrow to trade. I still wanted to redeem my 40 pokepoints for your flawless larvesta, flawless darumaka, flawless archen, and flawless bagon. Please PM me so we can set up a time when we can trade.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
theawesome128 said:
current/future events:
please don't pm about trades! Please!!!!

I'll be gone form 7/22/11-8/22/10 sorry!

and

please note: I may be on, but i cannot trade, i cannot connect to wfc....

argh! No one reads!

Last edited:

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Dude i would love to have your flawless shroomish, modest togepi and charmander

I have to offer: flawless shiny ev'd adamnt scrafty to offer, i think its the jap event one
flawless adamant gyrados ev'd
flawless adamant rampardos ev'd
flawless adamant metagross

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@RedJemFlash90 flawless adamant metagross sounds good ;)

@lurnizoo i don't think i have a shiny whismur/ralts, what are you offering?

@Geekycat what else you you have?

Bump ;)

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
ok, that for togepi sound good?Or can i get 3-5 shinies according to your ratio? the metagross is shiny btw i can trade now if youd like

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I need that Nidoran lonely nidoran female. check my shop for what you want in return

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
@redJemFlash you can choose whatever you want. And what Togepi?

@Nephos what nidorian female?

Please say like shiny [pokemon] or DW [pokemon] or whatever.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
my flawless shiny adsmant metagross for your

UT lvl 1. shiny modest togepi
UT lvl 1 shiny modest charmander
and your adamant flawless lvl 1 shiny shroomish

Biosci

I can get you a shiny Flawless Jolly Flygon. In return I want this:
UT Lvl: 100 Hardy TRU Arceus ( FLAWLESS, REDIS)
Deal?

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
Interested in your Shiny, UT, Lvl. 1, Modest Squirtle and Shiny, UT, Lvl. 1, Modest Togepi

Offering Shiny, UT, Lvl. 1, Adamant Larvitar (Flawless)

Last edited:

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
FC: 0261 1014 3848
Number(1-10): 4
Pokemon for giveaway: Movie Victini

Last edited:

pagongster55

Pokepoints Redemption

Hello. I see that you're back to replying to people's posts and offers on your trade thread so I assume you are back and able to trade. I'd still like to redeem my pokepoints if possible. Please PM about when you are free to trade. I should be free and able to trade for the next several days.

Total PokePoints(before spending): 40
Pokemon I Wish To Purchase: UT Lvl: 1 Jolly Draumaka (Knows: Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, And Yawn, FLAWLESS!), UT Lvl: 1 Adamant Bagon (FLAWLESS, Knows Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump, REDIS), UT Lvl: 25 Jolly Archen (FLAWLESS, REDIS), AND UT Lvl: 1 Timid Larvesta (REDIS/u])
Total PokePoints (after spending): 0