• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheAwesome128's 5th Gen Shop!

pagongster55

Ready to trade now

I am back in town and I should be able to trade you to get my pokepoints redeemed when you are available. Again here's what I want. Note that if possible I'd like to get that adamant flawless shroomish instead of the archen that I previously requested. I hope that isn't a problem. Please PM me when you are available to trade.

Total PokePoints(before spending): 40
Pokemon I Wish To Purchase: UT Lvl: 1 Jolly Draumaka (Knows: Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, And Yawn, FLAWLESS!), UT Lvl: 1 Adamant Bagon (FLAWLESS, Knows Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump, REDIS), UT Lvl: 1 Timid Larvesta (REDIS/u]), and UT Lvl: 1 Adamant Shroomish (FLAWLESS, Knows Absorb and Seed Bomb, REDIS)
Total PokePoints (after spending): 0

Do you have Pokécheck? If so, can you so show me your OT MAT flawless Trapinch's page?
I am very interested in that :D

Dillosaur

anyone got an axew shiny male brave moldbreaker w nightslash and Able to be named

Tyraxe .....anyone whos willing vm me

Hai TheAwesome128!
Please CMT for the following:

Pokemon are worth 5 PokePoints:

UT Lvl: 1 Modest Togepi (Knows Fire Blast)

Pokemon are worth 20 PokePoints:

UT Lvl: 5 Timid Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I'd be willing to trade you a JPN flawless shiny ditto for your flawless timid larvesta if you were to clone the ditto for me.

looking for dw abra caterpie natu