• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theistic Evolution= Biblical??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCJ

Apologist
This is a thread for people to state whether or not they think theistic evolution is biblical or not. I personally do not believe it is biblical, I see no room in God forming Adam out of dust and breathing into him the breath of life for evolution to occur. I do, however; respect that there is a school of interpretation in which they believe God created the heavens and earth and then allowed life to evolve, knowing it would end up with humans. As for God creating the Big Bang, that seems more to me like comprimising to avoid persecution. Emphasis on the seems more to me, don't mean to offend anyone.

Ethan

Banned
Already have enough religion topics atm. I'm sure you can squeeze what you want to discuss into the current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.