• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theme team ideas for White 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I restarted my White 2 since I transferred all the old pokemons to X; I'm choosing Snivy.

What kind of theme team I can make with Snivy's line it? I know some people have made 'regal' and 'serpentine' team. So far, I thought of Serpentine and Regal theme, but I see other people have done those before. A friend gave an idea of of an Assassin team but I'm not sure...

There's a matter of Roxie if I choose to make the first 3 theme I mentioned since I would need Magnemite if I ever hope to beat her :p

Nulava

Banned
Follow the Rules and Format here.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
.....yeah, what Nulava said.

Closing this one, feel free to make a new thread once you have at least 3 Pokemon with some form of moveset, like what the rules says :)

Status
Not open for further replies.