• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theme Teams

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
I couldnt find a thread that was about themed teams so I made one. :D

So Ill start things off with my theme team.

Theme: Earth
Rhyperior, Adamant/+sp. def. EV trained for atk/sp.def
Omastar, Modest/+sp.def. EV trained for sp.atk/sp.def
Cradily, Modest/+sp.atk. EV trained for spatk/hp
Gigalith, Sassy/+sp.def. EV trained for atk/sp.def
Flygon, Adamant/+atk. EV trained for atk/speed

I can't figure out what I want for the 6th slot. I have all the Fossil pokemon, most of the rock and ground types and all the ditto needed to make them whatever I would need.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Au Au

A lil bit ditzy
You could try going for an Aero or Garchomp to utilize Mega Stones. Or since you're going for Earth, why not throw in a Hippowdon or a T-tar for that Sandstream? It greatly benefits your team, especially if you choose to utilize Mega-chomp over Flygon.

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
The point was to have something with type coverage that could use Fly. Choices were down to Aerodactyl and Flygon. I might drop the Gigalyth for a Camperupt for the fire typing.

The real choice I am trying to figure out is Mamoswine, Golurk, or Nidoking to finish out the roster. Tho I wouldn't hate having an Aurorus insterad of the Mamoswine.

What I'm going for is a team like every gym leader has and getting as much type coverage as I can while sticking to it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
be sure to also read the rules ;)

which states that

1. one team per thread, so something like "post your team here" is actually not allowed.
2. you need to put up their moveset as well, otherwise there's nothing to rate.

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
be sure to also read the rules ;)

which states that

1. one team per thread, so something like "post your team here" is actually not allowed.
2. you need to put up their moveset as well, otherwise there's nothing to rate.
1. edited first post to comply with rules.
2. the rating and discussion is based on the type coverage and general idea of what the team can do.

I have never used but how about landorus?? I think he brings something different to the table.

Where would we look for themed teams ??

I like the idea. I'm going to use the 3 bears in a playthru lol

Last edited:

PsiPwnage11

Changing formes :3
I couldnt find a thread that was about themed teams so I made one. :D

So Ill start things off with my theme team.

Theme: Earth
Rhyperior, Adamant/+sp. def. EV trained for atk/sp.def
Omastar, Modest/+sp.def. EV trained for sp.atk/sp.def
Cradily, Modest/+sp.atk. EV trained for spatk/hp
Gigalith, Sassy/+sp.def. EV trained for atk/sp.def
Flygon, Adamant/+atk. EV trained for atk/speed

I can't figure out what I want for the 6th slot. I have all the Fossil pokemon, most of the rock and ground types and all the ditto needed to make them whatever I would need.

Thoughts?

I suggest the 6th pokemon just to be some earth mega evolution, just because you can :p