• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theory: Meowth joining Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
In the poster for the 11 episode mini series that ends Ash's journey, there's something
I noticed considering Meowth and Team Rocket.

Meowth is placed near the front of the image, not too far from Ash and in front of Ash's
Pokémon Journeys team, while Jessie and James (With Wobbuffet with them) are placed
all the way in the back.

This has lead me to the following theory. Meowth either has a falling out with Jessie and
James, is abandoned by them or has gotten sick of committing crimes that keep on
failing, that he decided to leave Team Rocket and wants to join Ash's team.

What do you think? Am I on to something or am I looking too much into this poster?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I don’t think so to be honest.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
In the poster for the 11 episode mini series that ends Ash's journey, there's something
I noticed considering Meowth and Team Rocket.

Meowth is placed near the front of the image, not too far from Ash and in front of Ash's
Pokémon Journeys team, while Jessie and James (With Wobbuffet with them) are placed
all the way in the back.

This has lead me to the following theory. Meowth either has a falling out with Jessie and
James, is abandoned by them or has gotten sick of committing crimes that keep on
failing, that he decided to leave Team Rocket and wants to join Ash's team.

What do you think? Am I on to something or am I looking too much into this poster?
That's literally just, a reference to an old poster from 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.