• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theory on Emerald and Yellow

They do look similar, except Yellow is cute and Emerald is....um, odd?

And they might be cousins, Emerald never mentioned parents/relatives in the Battle Frontier saga, but that would mean Yellow's uncle is Emerald's parents brother....AARGH this is driving me crazy.

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
I highly oppose the fact that you think this is true. Emerald and Yellow don't even know eachother and they don't even mention eachother. If they were related, we would have seen Yellow talk about Emerald. And Pokemon cannot give birth to Humans, it breaks the laws of nature.

*nods*

Nature? Since when were pokemon natural? o_O

Pokemon is made-up, its a figment of imagination, which means anything is possible which means the theory is possible.

Tis very interesting theory, but odd...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Like I said, Just a theory. And by the way. Silver had no idea he was Giovanni's son until Fire Red/Leaf Green. So that could be similar to why EMerald might not have talked about Yellow and vice versa;152;

If what you're saying is true, we would have heard something about a situation like this.

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
=] I'm a fanfic writer and reviewer, I've come to expect all sorts of wacky ideas lol.

Aah, I see! *wise voice*

Black Doom: And why would they reveal something as important as this? I mean, we didn't even know who was Silver's father until the LF/FR arc...

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Aah, I see! *wise voice*

Black Doom: And why would they reveal something as important as this? I mean, we didn't even know who was Silver's father until the LF/FR arc...

Mhmm... they would keep it under wraps and then surprise people, but if it does happen, we wont be surprised anymore...

Rhino Regirock

*Censors here*
Emerald must be Yellow's brother because he can somehow strengthen lvl-50-range weaklings of Crystal's so strong that they can ***-rape Lucy's Seviper which could take down two Pokemon in the EIGHTIES. Other than that, nah, he's from Hoenn, so no "I'm from Viridian, biatch" for him.

Lol.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Emerald could be Yellow's younger brother but Emerald was tookin away by something or someone when he was younger and Yellow can't remember Emerald because she was like 3 when that happened and then Latias and Latios found Emerald and raised him until he could take care of himself. Oh and this is just a thery it sounds like it could have happened thow.