• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ThePlatypusKing's Trade Shop

jarisoni

Sure, no problem. I'll have to breed them, though. I can trade at night so I'll contact you as soon as I have them. :) Thanks.
Hey there! I've got the Gligar and the Dratini. When are you able to trade?

Broken Messiah

Hi. I'm looking for Mew.

I can offer any Mega Stone (except Blazikenite), a Master Ball, pretty much any item.

5 IV to order(I can breed literally ANYTHING including these HA: Bronzor, Charmander, Eevee, Fennikin, Fletchling, Froakie, Goomy, Helioptile, Igglypuff, Munna, Murkrow, Nidoran, Noibat, Poliwag, Riolu, Scrafty, Swablu, Torchic, Vulpix, Zubat) I've bred Aerodactyl and Scyther for myself, so I could very quickly breed more.

I also have the following shinies: Seaking(Chain Fishing X), Wiscash(Chain Fishing X), Gulpin(Horde X), Pangoro(Radar Chain X), Clawitzer(Chain Fishing X), Garchomp(Black2), Haxorus(Black2), Bellsprout(Wonder Trade)

Please let me know what you'd be interested in. I'd be willing to breed a few and give them items. Thanks.

Last edited:

ThePlatypusKing

Hi. I'm looking for Mew.

I can offer any Mega Stone (except Blazikenite), a Master Ball, pretty much any item.

5 IV to order(I can breed literally ANYTHING including these HA: Bronzor, Charmander, Eevee, Fennikin, Fletchling, Froakie, Goomy, Helioptile, Igglypuff, Munna, Murkrow, Nidoran, Noibat, Poliwag, Riolu, Scrafty, Swablu, Torchic, Vulpix, Zubat) I've bred Aerodactyl and Scyther for myself, so I could very quickly breed more.

I also have the following shinies: Seaking(Chain Fishing X), Wiscash(Chain Fishing X), Gulpin(Horde X), Pangoro(Radar Chain X), Clawitzer(Chain Fishing X), Garchomp(Black2), Haxorus(Black2), Bellsprout(Wonder Trade)

Please let me know what you'd be interested in. I'd be willing to breed a few and give them items. Thanks.

I assume your talking about my FAL2010 Mew and I'd trade you that for a 5 IV Adamant Fletchling, a 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie and a 5 IV Bold Chansey w/ Heal Bell and Seismic Toss

Last edited:

Broken Messiah

I assume your talking about my FAL2010 Mew and I'd trade you that for a 5 IV Adamant Fletchling, a 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie and a 5 IV Bold Chansey w/ Heal Bell and Seismic Toss

(If I should PM from this point let me know. I'm pretty new to the Forums)

I can totally do that! You've made my week!!

Do you want a Gale Wings or Flame Body Fletchling? I can do either one. As for Chansey, which 5 IVs do you want? I just want to be sure.

I will start breeding right away. I already have my own 5 IV Gale Wings and a 6 IV Flame Body Talonflame, so that one should go quick. I'll try to get all three done in a day or two.

Thanks so much.

Draco9746

Is this shop still active?
If so I have an Amaura and a Skill Link Shellder (I need to breed first) that I wouldn't mind trading,
Im interested, if u still have them, Shiny Modest Zorua, Shiny Adamant Bagon w/ Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump, and Shiny Timid DW Abra
PM if ur shop is still active and ur interested in my offer

Yuzuru

do you only like to get your wants or do you accept events too?

if you would accept them, too, i could give you from germany: WIN2011 Celebi/Entei/Raikou/Suiucune, EUSMR09 Regigigas, SO2010 Jirachi, HRB2010 Mew

and i'm interested in

TRU Arceus
WORLD11 Scrafty
Oblivia Shaymin
Japanese Movie Golurk
Japanese Movie Hydregion
fal2010 mew
Japanese Event Reshiram

ThePlatypusKing

do you only like to get your wants or do you accept events too?

if you would accept them, too, i could give you from germany: WIN2011 Celebi/Entei/Raikou/Suiucune, EUSMR09 Regigigas, SO2010 Jirachi, HRB2010 Mew

and i'm interested in

TRU Arceus
WORLD11 Scrafty
Oblivia Shaymin
Japanese Movie Golurk
Japanese Movie Hydregion
fal2010 mew
Japanese Event Reshiram

I'm really open to anything. I haven't been to active lately so I'm just seeing this. I'd trade for the WIN2011 Celebi but that's about it.

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
I am interested in your FAL2010 Mew. I could offer you that Hidden Ability Dratini you'd like, and I can attempt to breed one with atleast 4 IVs for you. If you prefer more than that Dratini, I can send you a list of the Legendary, event legendary, and shiny Pokemon I have available to trade.

ThePlatypusKing

I am interested in your FAL2010 Mew. I could offer you that Hidden Ability Dratini you'd like, and I can attempt to breed one with atleast 4 IVs for you. If you prefer more than that Dratini, I can send you a list of the Legendary, event legendary, and shiny Pokemon I have available to trade.

I would need more than a HA Dratini for that.

Spinal

Event Collector
i'm intressted in thease

DW event Arceus
Oblivia Shaymin
Oblivia Heatran (mine has like 1 exp, really annoying)
Japanese Event Reshiram

check out my shop (in my sig) and see if you can find anything for them :)

Last edited:

ThePlatypusKing

Would you like me to PM you with a list of the legendary pokemon and shiny Pokemon I can trade? I could breed you that Dratini and offer you a shiny or legendary Pokemon as well.

I'm more interested in IV bred Pokes or EV trained pokes. Pretty much anything that you can use competitively.