• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theplushinators Chao Shop V.2

theplushinator

Hi, Ya'll!!

Now, as some of you may remember, I had a chao shop a while back, but it was closed because sooooo many requests were coming in...

Well, so many people were requesting my C&P chao, now i think more people will request my even better scratch chao!!

Rules for the shop--

All the forums rules relevant apply.

ALSO!!!

I have a new sort of rule--

Only 3 people can request at a time and only maximum 2 chao per person (sorry but they take a while and i dont wanna shut the shop again!!!)
Im trusting you people to try and stick to this yourselves, before requesting just read and make sure 3 people haven't already requested.

Not looking for any workers.

Examples---

18.png

17.png

16.png

Now, like the previous shop, chao will be selected from a board of positions...complicated XD

1-2.png

I advise you people, side-on view chaos dont turn out as well as front-on ones.

The form--

Which pokemon--

Which number position--

Shiny---

Who do you want to make it----

Example--

Pokemon-haunter

Poition- 1

Shiny- No

Who do you want to make it--- Theplushinator

All pokemons eyes will be like the haunters and riolus eyes, that sort of style, and all images will be white-be-goned.

I have 2 workers, and thats all i need.

Moogles4ever

Weavile8696

Last edited:

theplushinator

Alright, the shop got accepted!!!

**thank you admins!!**

Ready to do some work!

theplushinator

Hey, you can request 2 chao at once, ill try both! ^^

Yay! You opened a shop 8D

Which pokemon-- Slowpoke

Which number position-- 17

Shiny--- No

Thank you! ^^

theplushinator

no problem. theres space left for one more request. also, im guessing you dont want yours shiny, weirdy?

theplushinator

Ok im on it.

theplushinator

Okpalkia and dialga are nearly done ^^ when im done those two ill start slowpoke

Edit------------

Ok, here they are----

Im so sorry about how they look, i just really couldnt get them just right =(

20.png

Now i gtg outside for about half an hour or something then ill do slowpoke (ive already done some)

Last edited:

theplushinator

No problem. Onto slowpoke!

theplushinator

youve finished? can i see them?

20.png

These two bad ones =( since slowpokes nearly done, you can request 2 more if you want (i gues im not good enough for pokemon as detailed as that, im really sorry =( )

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
naaahhh its ok theyre cute tho. the palkia looks like a fox with wings and the dialga looks like a hybrid something. they arent bad. how about a 38 pikachu? non shiny. that should be easy.

theplushinator

naaahhh its ok theyre cute tho. the palkia looks like a fox with wings and the dialga looks like a hybrid something. they arent bad. how about a 38 pikachu? non shiny. that should be easy.

Sure thing ^^ im just finishing recolouring slowpoke, because the site i got it form took forever to load

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
saaaaawwwwwweeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!! ill be on for a little while longer so ill post if i wanna request anything else.

theplushinator

K can you pm me a form for you chao?