• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

There She Goes (Song-Fic) [Contest/OldRival]

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
[Rated=G]

Bwahahahaha! I feel proud of myself! I hath made a duo shipping story! No, not a two shipping story, a DUO. AHAHAHA! Okay. Anyway,

Duo Shipping Story= A Story who's characters could be replaced with almost any two characters, which doesn't mention any specific names.

Now this means that it's slightly less descriptive, and it's in a weird tense. Second person I believe, but I'm not entirely sure. Before you review, read this--->

-I know, I say, 'I' 'You' and 'it' a lot. Don't bug me about it, it was for the sake of the Duo Shipping.
-I know, absolutely no character description, same reason as above.
-Think about what I'd need to do for a Duo Shipping Story before bugging me about something weird with this one-shot. It's my first try at a one-shot m'kay?

If this isn't allowed because it's too short without the lyrics inserted or too little description or **** like that, just close/delete this thread. It's just a little blurb. Now, enough of the babbling! Onto the directions for reading the story! XDXD No, story doesn't start yet.

This story is set in the male's eyes of whatever ship you pick to insert. The girl has brown hair in this story, so if the girl in your ship doesn't have brown hair, then bear with me. The male character has a disposition much like Green, mixed with Red from the Pokemon Adventures manga, or a very sensitive feeling Drew. <--ew. So yeah, I hope this huge A/N helped a bit.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There’s something special about you…I can’t put my finger on it, no matter how hard I try. Maybe it’s your smile, when you turn around, and laugh, wanting to share whatever it is that’s making you so glad with me. Could you ever look at me, the way I look at you?

I looked down with a pained smile, knowing that you couldn’t. Not me. I was…different, to say the least. You’re so untouched, untainted, while me? Well, I’m just about the entire opposite of you. Perhaps the only thing I could possibly have that would be good enough for you, would be my love for you. The love that digs the hole deeper for me each time I look at your incredible features, brings up questions I would never have asked had I never met you. Sometimes, they don’t even have anything to do with you. They just remind me that I’m in love with you, and that I’ll never have you.

There she goes
There she goes again
Pulsing through my veins
And I just can't contain

What is love? That’s one of the questions. Because I question whether I’m truly in love with you or not, everyday, so that when the day comes that I decide that I’m not, I might be released from this agony that tears me apart each second I spend with you. As a child, I always believed that love was an obsession with a sole being, something inside a person that forced them to want to be near their partner. But now as I stand next to you, wishing I could just run away and never see you again, I question that idea. There’s no denying the fact that I’m in love with you, but I can hardly stand next to you without having the urge to vomit from my insides twisting themselves into knots, my mind reeling with things that I could, should, and won’t say.

“Look!” You said to me, pointing at a dazed pichu. I could hardly look at it, merely staring lightly at your brown hair swaying with the cool breeze, your bright blue eyes shining with amazement, “Isn’t it cute?”

Snapping out of my trance I look up to where you pointed. Feeling a small smile tug at my lips, I wanted to laugh for your innocence, and your ignorance. The pichu was dazed, because it had just lost it’s parent, and didn’t know what to do. It would start crying soon, and I knew you would rush to its aid, cradle it in your arms and comfort it. You would insist that I help you look for its parents, no matter what protests I gave.

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain

And that’s exactly what happened. Upon seeing us, the pichu began to wail, tears streaming from it’s eyes like fountains, and you shushed it in a motherly way, reaching out and giving it a soothing hug, “There there,” You said, “We’ll help you find your mommy.” Cooing at it, you tickled its stomach to make it laugh, so that it might be in a better mood to recognize its parent.

“Come on!” You said to me, smiling brightly, “Let’s go!”

But to be naturally me, I had to protest, “Why?”

And to be naturally you, you had to drag me along anyway. So the nausea returned when you grasped my wrist with one hand, your other arm cradling the pichu as you dragged me around the open wheat field. You’d dragged me here with you as well, because nobody wanted to get up from the comfort of their beds and come with you.

“Where’s your house?” You asked the little pichu, as though it could talk and answer us.

“Pi! Pi pi chu!” It cried happily. Now that it was no longer distressed, it was able to remember how to get back to its home, but it stopped and waited for us before going any further. It wanted us to follow it, and you immediately gave the pichu its wish. Ironically, I had to follow you, to grant your wish for me to come with you.

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name,
Pulls my train
No one else could heal my pain
And I just can't contain

The pichu took us through a thick underbrush, and it smiled when we reached a little burrow in the holes of a tall oak tree’s roots. It grinned up at us and cried happily, jumping up and down, “Pi! Pi Pi Pi! Pichu!” It notioned wildly toward the burrow, waving it’s hands over it’s head.

A groggy looking Pikachu poked it’s head out of the burrow, and was instantly charging up for a thunder, before the pichu waved for it’s parents attention, making sure that the Pikachu didn’t attack its savoir. You laughed at the pair, who were dancing around in joyous reunion, and we both knew that the Pikachu had never even missed its baby, never noticed that it was gone until now.

“Let’s go.” You said to me for about the fifth time today, grabbing my hand this time and dragging me away. You blew a kiss to the pichu as a sign of goodbye, and I could feel a thought float to my mind. I wished I was that pichu. It had gotten a hug, a kiss, and at least three laughs from you, all in less then five minutes. I could probably achieve most of those things after a few years. The kiss was inevitably far in the future, and your hugs for me were nothing less then friendly. I could achieve your laugh by the time we got home, because you laughed so easily.

I never hesitated to point it out, as I did now.

“What can I say, I’m just a happy person!” You laughed…again.

There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain

But I smiled in response, though turned away before you could see it. There were things best left the way they were, and that was our friendship, and my unrequited love for you.

“Can we go back now?” You ask me. Another question I asked a lot. Why did you ask me permission for everything? I knew I was sort of like a parent figure to you now, and everything I said, every decision I made and every little thing I did, was always for the best in your eyes. That made me smile too. It was your special talent, that was able to make me smile each time you did anything, just like it was mine to be your guardian.

After we got home, I smiled one last time for the morning, and knew that even though I loved you, and you didn’t love me, I knew that it wouldn’t matter, because our friendship, and our rivalry, was better then that.

There she goes
There she goes
There she goes

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

EDIT- Ah. It was longer on my test run....eh, it's way too short for forum standard, (My Dad's PC's text size stuff is seriously screwed up) so, if it doesn't make the standards, just close it. Even though you would either way, just saying that I'm aware that it's f'ed up with it's shortness.

Stephy

candies!!!11
or a very sensitive feeling Drew. <--ew.
Yes, totally, Ew...-shudders- xD
I treated it as May and Drew, and um, I like it!!! Drew sounds like so...so...sensitive feeling...I think...0.o Anyway, I like how the male charactor tells his feelings to um, us....xD

sammy061338

Watch Out Perv!
Yes, totally, Ew...-shudders- xD
I treated it as May and Drew, and um, I like it!!! Drew sounds like so...so...sensitive feeling...I think...0.o Anyway, I like how the male charactor tells his feelings to um, us....xD

umm, why does it say oldrival shipping also?[BANNER][/BANNER]

Stephy

candies!!!11
I'm not really sure you can revive this thread, but meh. D=

OldRivalShipping = Blue x Green In the Pokemon Manga =D <3 [/lolobsessedDD:

She basically means, that this fic can be treated both in OldRivalShipping or Contestshipping, since the fic doesn't mention any names, and the girl in the ship has brown-coloured hair. ^.^

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I think this is much more of a old rival ship fic than contest. (I don't like them both... but...) this fic is innovative and great. its good to see that ur writing again.

teh patrickstar

lilrumpkinkb

I really liked this fic rider! IMO is wasn't that short. I thought of the characters as OldRivalShipping as I read it. I think there are too many CS fics out already, and I haven't read a good 'ol OldRival fic in a long time...I just remembered how much I used to like it & still do. :)