• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

There's a New Gym Leader in Town! (772)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The New Gym Leader, Cheren!!

Having arrived in Aspertia City, Ash & co. find out a new gym has recently opened up there with a new Gym Leader, Cheren. With the Gym behind the trainer school, Ash & Co. help Cheren out with teaching the various kids there. However, when Axew gets lost, its cries for help spook the other Pokémon in the school and they run off. It's up to Cilan to find them. Meanwhile, Ash and Cheren decide to battle. Will Ash manage to defeat the new Gym Leader?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Sunglasses Krookodile

King Of The Kroks
Looking at the episode description it appears we have another episode in which axew gets lost (AGAIN)!!! How many get lost episodes are the writers going to make, The rest of the episode sounds good though I guess.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The gang arrives at Aspertia City. I think that's the name.

Ash wants the gym, so Cilan searches for it on his Town Map. It can't be found.

playerking

Axew and Pikachu knock each other out due to the nose they made through the speakers.

Some Minccino just ran through one of the school halls, scared.

Dare da? Shinx.

Ash scans a Sunflora and then chases it after it runs off.

Cilan goes to a pool, where some Ducklett are at. One Water Gun's him.

Cilan wasn't happy and Pansage went underwater, but the Ducklett were too much. Cilan and Pansage were hugging each other, scared.

Multiple Minccino cleaning objects.

Ash, Iris and Cilan brought all the Pokemon back, except a Shinx.

Last edited:

playerking

Now, Ash's battle, for the kids to watch.

Why was Iris worried?

Oshawott chooses himself and uses Hydro Pump. I like this battle already.

Oshawott lose, because Herdier sneakily ThunderFang'd Oshawott, because Oshawott had his Scalchop knocked off.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh, Oshawott loses. What. A. Shocker.

playerking

Well it was Cheren's first battle and he had to show off his skills, so it's alright with me.

God ****, he lost.

Mijumaru lost to one Thunder Fang after losing his hotachi!

God, what a little dumbass.

Yeah, how stupid of him to lose his Scalchop, when Herdier made it fly off. It wasn't his fault that he cares for his Scalchop.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oshawott's last official win was still vs. Clay. Oh wow. This battle was even more rushed than Cameron's but at least this one wasn't for a badge unlike that one. Anyone who says Oshawott doesn't need evolution is blind to his lack of strength.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Yeah, how stupid of him to lose his Scalchop, when Herdier made it fly off. It wasn't his fault that he cares for his Scalchop.

He has trained specifically to battle without his hotachi, he shouldn't have ran for it when it went flying. Haderia snook up and Thunder Fang'd him.

The battle was so rushed :/

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Again, Oshawott you need to evolve.
Sheesh, that battle was embarrassing.

vodor

Banned
So , Didn't I told you ???
Ash Ketchum isn't allow to win unless its a case of Survival !!!
Its always a defect or unfinished Battle unless Ash really need to win .

dman_dustin

I wrote how I feel about Oshawott losing in the next Pokémon thread.

To repeat here: It needs to get off Ash's team.

It is the worst Pokémon he's ever had, it's his weakest Unova Pokémon ever.

Scraggy is far more impressive.

I want Oshawott gone.

This is why Ash looks like a joke trainer, because the writers and executives focus why too god damn much on merchandise, that it screws Ash over as a trainer who wants to be a Pokémon master.

I want it gone, release, trade, whatever, I don't want to see the loser any more on Ash's team. I've had it with that stupid Sea Otter Pokémon.

Squirtle_007

I wrote how I feel about Oshawott losing in the next Pokémon thread.

To repeat here: It needs to get off Ash's team.

It is the worst Pokémon he's ever had, it's his weakest Unova Pokémon ever.

Scraggy is far more impressive.

I want Oshawott gone.

This is why Ash looks like a joke trainer, because the writers and executives focus why too god damn much on merchandise, that it screws Ash over as a trainer who wants to be a Pokémon master.

I want it gone, release, trade, whatever, I don't want to see the loser any more on Ash's team. I've had it with that stupid Sea Otter Pokémon.

Writers just called, they said they will write off Oshawott, just because you want it :D

Yup, people would still whined if Oshawott won the battle, but, the opening shows that he will be used more often in battles so I honestly don´t care because the logic indicates that he will one at least one more battle before getting Oak´d where he will eat Everstones with all the other water-type Pokémon Ash has.