• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

There's a R2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
We all remember the dreaded Mewtwo battle...

While we may have conquered the cartridge's battle monster.
Captured it even.

We defeated the mind twisting stadiums,

Trekked up to the top of the devilishly devious typings of the Gym leaders,

Had our minds blown by the intensity of the Elite Four,

And experienced the final battle with the strongest trainer in the world,

None other than your rival himself.

To fly into the sky, above the clouds, as close to the heavens as you can get, symbolistic to the creature dwelling there. Mewtwo.

Endless trials, and countless failiures have made you strong enough to combat the beast. Then finally, finally you catch a lucky break.

Mewtwo falls with a cry, and your heart swells as you've finally become the ultimate pokemon master... In round 1.

My simple question is, What was your first impression of Round 2 of Pokemon stadium?

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
That's not what he means.

He means, that after you beat "Round One" of the Original (and in Stadium 2, as well), there is a Second Round...that is a whole hell of a lot harder. Took me forever to beat...to where I barely remember it. (It was a decade ago.)

My first impression was (Because I started swearing at 10...mostly because of Pokémon and the horrible, soul crushing things that happen in it.):
"Holy ****! I've beat the damned thing!......................Wait? I have to do this ******** again!? OH HELL NO!" (then begins playing anyway.)

But, yeah, I'll never forget that......

~Nemmeh

dddevious

I remember rolling my eyes and going, "Oh Jesus Christ, not again." That game was cruel, I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.