• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

There's No Place Like Hoenn! (279)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The irony being that May didn't even need one since she didn't collect badges lol.

Well sure, but I still thought that Norman giving one to her was a nice gesture, plus Ash finally had a place to put his own badges since he no longer had his old jacket. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
The battle between Vigoroth and Pikachu was such a farce though...

The Touka Gym match may've been one-sided, but it was meant to be more like a practice battle than an official Gym match, anyway. I actually liked that Senri's Yarukimono was faster than Satoshi's Pikachu since it showed how much work Satoshi needed to do in Houen to catch up.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hindsight, Masato's gag of getting Satoshi's name wrong seems like it was intentional on his part. I thought he was just mistaken, but now I think he was just spiteful toward Satoshi here.

Max! I like him but he's a little annoying. Taking jabs at Ash lol.
I don't see why Pikachu lost to Vigoroth when Vigoroth struggled against Arbok... bad writing.