• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Theroy of the univers

Status
Not open for further replies.

salimus

The dragon protecter
I think that any thing we imagin is real. God, lets us recive mesages of these worlds, galicys, universes, and dementions. These mesages let us create storys and intertan us. Sounds crazy, right? Not to me.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
This is silly. You're silly.

??????

That guy.
I imagine you, Kirby!

Oh, and Salimus, get off the crack.

??????

That guy.
That's what Arstrotle said about the atom.
Aristotle was a scientist. You are an idiotic, foolish, preteen with no basis to your knowledge.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yah and he also lead us to beileve there are only four elements. People only beleived him because he was mostly corect but may times wrong.

People believed him because back then humanity was stupid and anybody who said something remotely smart then became a philosopher.

Chris

Old Coot
What the HELL are you all talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.