• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

These are sprites, if not junk.

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

OKey dokey then. So you only use Gimp for transparensizing? aww come on *nudges* you might like pixel-overing. But i don't want to agrivate more on that subject, so i'll let it go. BUT I do have to say that do you mind if i can see what you have of your Kirlia sprite? please? *is hit on the head with a mallet*

I once tried to pixel-over with GIMP, although I didn't use layers. It took forever, so I stopped.

I'll post it now, I need suggestions on how to change it a bit more.

Is moving the body a pixel down the same as moving the head up?

EDIT:
kirliathingshowld6.png

It's lame. My Ralts one was much better IMO.

Last edited:

pnoiboi

Chuckie's back....
I have this Kirlia sprite that I have been doing for a while. I've always considered it incomplete. I'll post it when I feel like it's done. I don't really like making pixel overs. They're so hard to clean up.

rukushrewnm4.png

This is what I thought would be a complete version. Are there any other comments until I change the colours?

isnt that a repose?

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I love your sprites. My favorites are your Aipom/Dunsparce mix and your newest mix..the one that is mixed with Sandshrew....very well done!

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
How come spriters follow trends? First the, 'Don't Let This Die' threads, then the 'Fine, let this die, I'll just leave' threads, and now 'My sprites are junk' threads? xD

I've seen some of your sprites before. My favorites are Emo Ralts and
Snelia.png

Your mixes are very c+p, can't really give a good example...

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

I only saw another thread with that title. >_< I didn't see it until after I made the topic. That thread existed before then, though.

Do you spot any flaws on what you consider my best?

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+

Yami Ryu

electrikezu8.png

I want negative and constructive comments.

<<
>>

*Yami used thief*

MINE ALL MINE!

er I mean, really good Electrike sprite. Only thing seems off to me is the paws for some reason, but that's cause I'm used to most sprites with pawed creatures having a bit of detailing for toes. And good job over the other sprites.

Though the flareon things ears look off for some reason o_O

Edit:
Please give me "These are excelent sprites! 8/10" style ratings only(!).

Agne, as I can't write up your whole name, you do know number ratings are against the rules? >>'

Last edited: