• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

These issues with raids...

keithpetrosky

First issue for any raid is constantly having to click on a gym to see if anyone is actually in. I think if the timer was red for empty and green when at least one person is in it would be so much easier to find active raids.

Second issue is the problem of backing out of remote raids and losing your pass.
This has happened to me multiple times after buying passes and it’s ticking me off. Often I join a raid remotely and sometimes there isn’t enough players to complete the raid, or they back out and so it forces me to back out, remote pass lost... That’s not fair, the pass should only be lost for a completed raid, win or lose.

Another cruel trick I’m seeing is if a raid had mostly one team and someone joins remotely from another team, the local players back out to form a private group spitefully and then that remote player loses their ticket. It’s sad people even act this way still, but even worse when you lose something you brought over immature players.

Golden_Arcanine

First issue for any raid is constantly having to click on a gym to see if anyone is actually in. I think if the timer was red for empty and green when at least one person is in it would be so much easier to find active raids.

Second issue is the problem of backing out of remote raids and losing your pass.
This has happened to me multiple times after buying passes and it’s ticking me off. Often I join a raid remotely and sometimes there isn’t enough players to complete the raid, or they back out and so it forces me to back out, remote pass lost... That’s not fair, the pass should only be lost for a completed raid, win or lose.

Another cruel trick I’m seeing is if a raid had mostly one team and someone joins remotely from another team, the local players back out to form a private group spitefully and then that remote player loses their ticket. It’s sad people even act this way still, but even worse when you lose something you brought over immature players.

I believe they've changed the whole losing your pass issue.