• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

These Members Describe Fics In Clickbait Titles (What Happens Next Will Shock You!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
(This is what happens when you get your ideas from Discord. I regret nothing.)

As you can probably guess, this thread is for describing your fic in the format of a clickbait title. The more shamelessly clickbait-y, the better.

Yes, you can also use this thread to shamelessly advertise link to your fic. That's half the fun!

AND GO.

roule

take it all or leave it... I Feel You

Venia Silente

[](int x){return x;}
Hmmm what could possibly go wrong by trying this?

[thread=647801]Cat decides he does not get enough worship from his human followers. You won't believe what he finds the humans working on![/thread]

[thread=408963]Test tube baby latches on to primate like a leech. Will he find employment after that?[/thread]

[thread=419186]Someone let the dog out. The adventure he had with his horse friend will warm your heart![/thread]

[thread=630989]Stealth Rock cripples opponent's Charizard for life. You won't believe this private contractor's stance on regulations![/thread]

[thread=641409]You won't believe how this horny hobo got his famed athlete sempai crush to notice him![/thread]

(Yes, the last one is a nod to the wording with which that particular story got nominated to the FF Awards)

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Just me

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Man, like half of these have gotten me to click them, and usually it's a fic I've heard of so then I'm like THAT'S what that fic is about??? Dammit you guys my reading list is already too long I can't handle this.

Alright, it, was inevitable, but here we go:
These Twelve-Year-Olds Were Recruited to Fight Team Rocket! What Happens Next Will Shock You!

Or alternatively:
Discover the SHOCKING Reason Why Legendary Pokémon Are Forcing Recruiting Humans to Fight a War for Them!

Or how about:
Rockets Hate Him! This Trainer’s One Weird Trick to Dismantling a Criminal Organization!

...I only have one fic and I couldn't decide which title to use, ok.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

I can't really be bothered to link all these fics right now, but here get the title man.

• Innocent Woman Recalls Memories of a Tragic Disaster - Secrets Exposed! (Encounters of an Elite Four Member. I actually haven't even written this part yet, and it's really not what the whole fic is about.)

• This Place is More Than What You Expect - My Experience as an Aether Employee! (Bonds Between Children of Tragedy. The fic is much more centric on platonic relationships between three characters and how the area around them affects their bond, rather than what Aether is actually doing, although I am planning on Aether's dark side playing a role here.)

• Girl Plans on World Domination with her Grass Snake - Click to See Who Stops Her! (Pokemon White Abridged. Seriously, the world domination girl and her Smugleaf are the characters you're probably gonna root for. And I don't see anyone stopping her anytime soon.)

ChloboShoka

Writer
Some for Carry On, Blissey
You won't believe who this Blissey used to work for?
Matron Blissey tells her account of working in a hospital - the truth will surprise you.

May's Justice
Where is she now?
Why May dosen't do Pokemon contests anymore.
May becomes a laywer - her journey will shock you.

mgrgfan

Dragonfree

Just me
Closing this thread since there is a new version of the concept here!

Status
Not open for further replies.