• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TheSketchQueen's Project 365 - Pokestyle! (Inspired by Souku)

Sketchie

literally some guy
TheSketchQueen's Project 365 - Pokemon Goes Sketchy (Inspired by Souku)

NOTICE: I am not giving up, but due to scanning problems and light problems, I cannot post here. And, honestly, no one was really looking at this thread. Ever. So, I'm may ask a mod to shut it down.

Welcome to TheSketchQueen's Project 365!
Long story short, I was bored and thinking of what to draw (I need to sketch something), when I thought of drawing pokemon. Then, I remembered what Souku did last year - drawing a pokemon everyday for a year (he's really good too - look at them here). So, I'm taking that challenge too!

For those who don't know what Project 365 is, it's where someone does something every day for a year. Photography is one of the most popular, really you can do anything - from baking to sculpting to drawing.

This year I'll be going straight through the pokedex- numbers 1 (Bulbasaur) -365 (Walrien) (I'll do the rest... next year!) with my ink, pencils, and my black sketchbook (Ideals) and my white (truth). Oh, and at the top/side/bottom, you'll see my artist notes and color tests. Just disregard that. So... as of now... here I go!

NOTE: My thread might not get updated as fast, my scanner is on the fritz and sometimes works and sometimes not. I do have other ways of turning a drawing into a PNG, but it requires LIGHT. And, still being January, there isn't enough natural light from when I wake up until about... 8:20ish, and that's about the middle of first period on a normal school day. So it may be updated later in the day... sorry...

And here it is, the final member of the -Saur Trio... Venusaur!

Another pokedex inspiation. Originally I was just going to have the sleeping Venusaur. But, in a moment of inspiration, I looked up the pokedex entry. It said that when it rains, the flower smells stronger, and it attracts pokemon. I used oil pastel instead of colored pencil so it looked smudged and rainy, which make my hands a mess after a while of smudging. The pokemon I used in the background are Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgey and Oddish, but the pidgey's really smudged and the oddish is kinda hidden.

Progress for 2013

January
1/1/2013 - Bulbasaur = 1/2/2013 - Ivysaur = 1/3/2013 - Venusaur

Last edited: