• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

They're remaking games for wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverstar101

Hav you lost yet?
i have pikmin, but its getting boring and my mom is hogging it up (its like shes trying to beat the world record. shes completed it bout 12 times).

does ANYONE know if they are going to remake STARFOX for wii???? thats like one of the best nintendo 64 games EVER!!! if they remake starfox assult, that'll be even better :)

so, does anyone know if they've done starfox already??? (oh, and u can talk bout wii remakes here on this thread too)

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
The title to this thread is utterly incorrect (Post it in the stupid thread forum). What I do know is that the first two metroid games (GC) are being made.

I know they're making a remake of Punch Out!

Chris

Old Coot
Just to throw it in there, Punch-Out!! on Wii is NOT a remake. And the only other games we know coming to the Wii that were on the GameCube are first two Metroid Prime titles, Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.