1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice
  1. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

Does anyone have a list of NPCs with valuable items that make good thief targets?

2. Koga Leftover from Swalot, Red Light Ball from Pikachu, I can't think any else.

Steal someone items is criminal you know :D

3. Venomfang

Venomfang Perky Goth

I can't think of any.

4. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

In Platinum, the Blisseys that Lady Celeste and Rich Boy Liam has each holds a Rare Candy.

5. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

You can get a Burn Orb off Falkner's Swellow, in his re-match, and you can get some Black Sludge off Koga's Muk. That's all really. Apart from the ones mentioned above. The first one will really save you 16 BP. :p

6. Bunface

Bunface Jewel Runner

Koga's Swalot has Sticky Hold, so you need to change the ability with Insomnia or something first.

7. Don't most of the gym leaders final pokemon hold berries?

8. Nightdreamer

Nightdreamer rawr .

I'm pretty sure one of Chuck's Pokemon has a Toxic Orb in the re-match, but I can't quite remember........

9. Bunface

Bunface Jewel Runner

Breloom. ;)

10. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

All of the gym leaders have sitrus berries on one of their pokemon. I don't know if you consider that a good item though.

11. ViperQueen

ViperQueen RAWR!!!

Black Sludge from Koga's Muk as well. lol

12. DasBoot

DasBoot Well-Known Member

I don't really know any good items beside the ones mentioned above. But try facing the elite four a couple of times and get some of their hold items, they have some good ones.