• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Things got complicated..."

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
The words that foretell disaster. So how often have you or someone you know have done something that has made things more complicated then necessary? It doesn't have to be someone you know it could also be someone you just happen to have seen that made your Complicated Senses go off. Or if it hasn't happened often, when was the last time?

Today I was with friends eating at a vietnamese place near school. Naturally everyone ordered food but I thought I could handle it and wait until I got home. Big mistake. By the time everyone finished I got grouchy and frustrated from hunger. What made things worse was that I took a gym class earlier. Think I pissed a few people.

So how about you?

The words that foretell disaster. So how often have you or someone you know have done something that has made things more complicated then necessary? It doesn't have to be someone you know it could also be someone you just happen to have seen that made your Complicated Senses go off. Or if it hasn't happened often, when was the last time?

Today I was with friends eating at a vietnamese place near school. Naturally everyone ordered food but I thought I could handle it and wait until I got home. Big mistake. By the time everyone finished I got grouchy and frustrated from hunger. What made things worse was that I took a gym class earlier. Think I pissed a few people.

So how about you?

Do you mean like you double knot a knot you wanted to untie, making it more complicated to get undone?

725roy

ambivolent
I tried to go an entire day without any food besides bananas and water.

I'm never eating bananas again.

Ang3l

My little brother got his frisbee stuck in a tree so he started throwing a football at it to try to get it down.....you know what happened next lol. Poor bugger, he got 4 things stuck in the tree (including his shoe) before he asked me to help. I guess he never thought of the ladder....

Last edited:

Geekachu

My little brother got his frisbee stuck in a tree so he started throwing a football at it to try to get it down.....you know what happened next lol. Poor bugger, he got 4 things stuck in the tree (including his shoe) before he asked me to help. I guess he never thought of the ladder....

It's what happened at our school once. Some guy threw another guys bag and got it caught in a basketball net. There ended up being about 3 or 4 bags/items that got stuck up there.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
.... What?

its a bit obscure however like most curses and proverbs there are many ways to interpret it: interesting times being a polite way of saying "i really hope you have an effed up life" or perhaps that things continue happen to you that you have no rest. and it goes on.

as for getting bags and balls stuck at least it wasn't the roof

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I once threw my cellphone at a basketball stuck in a tree. I broke it, but I didn't mind cuz my dad disabled texting on it anyway.

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
At work I had to censor 2 card board boxes full of shirts. I had to fold them after. Instead I made a barricade to hide behind for fun. The barricade alone took me awhile.